Paymaster Games

Going Native: New World Monsters

got mine now. They arrived while I was on holiday. Love the Crystal Skull Golem. Not sure how I am going to paint it. A part of me wants to make it seem fresh and new, another wants it to be ancient lost technology suddenly brought to life and awoken.

• Like 2

I have been doing lots of hours at work and i haven't really had a whole lot of time to paint.

Do not rush on my account, I figured as you painted them you would take lots of pics to use as promo photos for either a web store and/or your next KS.

I really like the fact that you are doing human and monster miniatures for these cultures .

• Like 2

There hasn't been an update about the painted pledges, but Paymaster games did release an exciting tease on facebook for the next one though:

14358832_1161576133917070_2325824809873314291805_1161576187250398_46007554502417

• Like 9

Llamas! :wub:

La llama es un cuadrúpedo que vive en los grandes ríos del Amazonas. Tiene dos orejas, un corazón, una frente y un pico para comer miel. Pero, está provista de aletas para nadar.

Las llamas son más grandes que las ranas.

Las llamas son peligrosas, si ve una llama y hay gente nadando, usted [debe] gritar: ¡Cuidado, llamas!

Cuidado, cuidado, cuidado, hay llamas.

Thank you, Suden.  I don't Facebook, so this is useful news.

• Like 3

Pack Llama!!!!!  Unfortunately for my wallet, I am always a sucker for the odd and different.  I hope he has learned more about the KS process so we have realistic completion dates.

They were worth the wait though.  Very well done!

• Like 1

Llamas! :wub:

La llama es un cuadrúpedo que vive en los grandes ríos del Amazonas. Tiene dos orejas, un corazón, una frente y un pico para comer miel. Pero, está provista de aletas para nadar.

Las llamas son más grandes que las ranas.

Las llamas son peligrosas, si ve una llama y hay gente nadando, usted [debe] gritar: ¡Cuidado, llamas!

Cuidado, cuidado, cuidado, hay llamas.

Thank you, Suden.  I don't Facebook, so this is useful news.

:unsure: I don't think Google Translate is doing it right.

"The flame is a quadruped that lives in large rivers of the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a front and a beak to eat honey. But it is provided with swim fins .The flames are larger than frogs.The flames are dangerous , if you see a flame and there are people swimming , you [ must ] shout : Watch out , fire!Careful, careful , careful, there are flames."

I'm really liking the pack Llama... Not too sure about the flame thing... ::o:

• Like 1