Sign in to follow this  
Paymaster Games

Going Native: New World Monsters

I got a nice surprise in the mail this morning. I guess I must be the lone Canadian order shipped. I received my stuff today, the models look great. I haven't studied them in detail, but they all look fantastic.

• Like 2

Have received mine, could not be more pleased.

Thank you, Paymaster Games, and good luck with your projects!

• Like 2

Hopefully they keep negotiating and nothing gets stopped. There is literally ZERO information out there.

well except for the Canada Post website which suggests service is available during negotiations. That is 1 week old. If there was more news , I woulda posted sooner.

• Like 1

Just got my Menehune (I was part of a group that went in for the KS, I didn't get them directly).  Great little guys, full of character!

I feel like I'm going to have to at least try to give them traditional tattoos...I dread this.

• Like 3

I keep coming home hoping that there's a delivery, and then checking here and remembering that it's only been a week :(

Patience.

• Like 2

Bonwirn, if you live in the us please send me a email and i can tell you if was sent or not. If you live out side the us, it has not gone out yet.

sorry, been traveling on business.  I have received the figures.  they are really well done!  thank you!

• Like 2

everything looks good at first glance. The wendigo needs a little cleaning between the fingers, otherwise the resin is really clean casts. The ahklut is huge. The ogopogo looks a little confusing to assemble. I hope people do a step by step so I can copy. I like to avoid multi part minis for a reason.

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2139148164/slime-skirmish?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_project

Story
      STORY OF SLIME SKIRMISH
      In the distant future, all other people are gone and the world in which they lived is in abject ruin. The empty world crumbles like a coffee cake under the wait of the passage of time allowing the forces of nature to erase most signs that the world has ever been populated. Although the world is suffering from severe neglect, there are two main relics that remain. The last two people, the Engineer and the Baker, created rather bizarre attempts to not allow the footprint of the world that was to vanish to the winds of time. The Baker in a vein attempt to make one last great creation that would make her final years worth while. The Engineer was already working on his final achievement, a network of pipes and pumps, came across a couple of deposits of a very fine crystal. Not knowing what it was, he gathered it up in to several sacks and brought them to the Baker. The Baker also had no idea what the crystals were, but their time was short and she chose to use them as an ingredient since they had similar properties to rock candy. After some time, the Baker finished her confection and set it in a cone to create gumdrops. Sheer moments after setting the gumdrops to dry and harden, the sticky droplets started to move and make noise on their own. This understandably startled the old Baker. Excitedly Baker called the Engineer to see what she had done. In amazement the last two people watch these strange things move around in their strange way and gibber like small children. This delighted the old Baker as this was her last great achievement. She asked her old friend to take care of them and fell asleep to never wake again. The Engineer wanted to honor the Baker's last wish, but how. He plays around with the cone and discovers the gumdrops, or slimes as he started calling them, only come to life when they pass though the nozzle of the cone, turns to the confection batter when squished, and come to life after passing through the nozzle again. He also noticed that the slimes loved to eat sugary baked goods. 
      The Engineer quickly set about to take care of the slimes. He reworks his network of pipes and pumps to allow the slime's goo to move to different tanks. The tanks have nozzles and once the slime's goo made it to the tank it would get pushed though and brought back to life. The Engineer then reactivate some automated bakeries that he had made for the Baker years ago to allow her to rest. The bakeries are rather old and do not work properly and would randomly produce cakes or pies. The Engineer moved the slimes into the bakeries so they have a solid food supply. The Engineer leaves to rest to never return. When the bakeries produced their first baked goods, one produced a cake and the other produce a pie. The slimes in the bakeries did not like the baked goods that was produced, and leave there bakery and look out across the field and see another bakery. Both sides know what must be done -
      THE GAME OF SLIME SKIRMISH
      The game of Slime Skirmish is a capture the flag skirmish game that is played with two different teams of six slimes,  that can be played by gamers that have just started in the table top gaming hobby to very skilled players looking for a fun challenging gaming experience. 
      The rules for Slime Skirmish start off with a very simple rule set that can be expanded based on the skill level of the player's and ability, 
      The First level - first level explains the basics. How a slime  moves and fights on the board. How to set up the board, how to capture the flag (the Cake or Pie, in this case) and how the Squish Tanks (Graveyards) work. The Second Level - The Second Level open up strengths and weakness. These will allow a lot of different tactical choices that a player can use to build his slime team.  The Third Level - This level allows for the maxim ability for the player to build their slime team. While building on the first two levels, this level allows the player to pick out of the 36 slimes. Each slime will have it's own moves that can work as an attack, buffs that help friendly slimes, and/or debuffs that work against the enemy slimes. Some slimes will have a passive ability that has some minor effect on the game. THE MODELS OF SLIME SKIRMISH
      The models of Slime Skirmish have be deliberately designed to be easy assemble and very easy to paint. The slimes are 28mm scale and hand sculpted. Due to limited funds due to Covid-19, all of the models are planned to be cast in white metal. This may change based on how well this campaign does, but as of right now metal is the most cost effective casting medium at the moment. All of the 36 slimes and the 2 flag markers (one cake and one pie) are sculpted and ready to be cast. All of the slimes are divided in to teams of 6 slimes. All of the Starter Slime Sets will include the Pie and Cake markers. Here are the different slime sets -
    • By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By kodiakbear
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/caverns-deep-by-dwarven-forge-handcrafted-game-ter/description

If anybody here loves cavern terrain and missed DF's first cavern KS KS2, this spring/summer around June DF will have KS6. The theme of KS6 will be Return to the Caverns and should be great fun for those who took part in KS2 or those who are new to DF.

DF had this to say and showed the below teaser pics

We're doing for Caverns what Dungeon of Doom did for Dungeons. A whole new batch of fun pieces to enhance your existing collection, but also completely stand-alone.

Some of the key features:
      New Core Shapes (diagonal wall, convex curves, 1" pieces, etc)
      Passages
      Elevation (with stuff that's impossible on graph paper...)
      Negative Space pieces (and new Terrain Trays)
      Flashy Pieces (Magnets & LEDs)
      Large pieces (4x4 and larger)

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      This looks like a very interesting board game with lots of new, fresh ideas and cool artwork (and nice minis - there is even a pledge level for just the minis: around 15 of them for $20 plus shipping):

About this project

It's a harsh but lucrative business being a mercenary out on the edge of civilization. You must explore the harsh wilderness and engage in deep tactical combat, where the decisions you make have an impact not only on your own character, but also the world around you.

Gloomhaven is cooperative game of card-driven combat set in a persistent fantasy campaign which will change and grow as you play the game.
      There is always more to unlock and explore in the world of Gloomhaven.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1350948450/gloomhaven/description
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      If you missed the first Gloomhaven Kickstarter (and retail sold out quickly) here is your chance. I backed that game the first time around and could not be happier with the results. Warning ... that box is heavy ...

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)