Sign in to follow this  
fanguad

DSM-1150 Female Thief

I finished off the female thief I started work on at the January NEMPA meeting.  Less than one month to get a miniature done! The original plan was to use her as my character in a one-shot that was intended to be today, but it got snowed out.

I feel your pain.  I should be gaming now but the DM went and got food poisoning.  :zombie:

I like how the blouse turned out, and you picked some good colors for her hair.  I do however think that the hair could stand a deeper shadow color is a few places to really make the highlights stand out.

I like how the blouse turned out, and you picked some good colors for her hair.  I do however think that the hair could stand a deeper shadow color is a few places to really make the highlights stand out.

I decided that I would use the just the Blond Triad to see how it turned out - the shadows are definitely not deep enough. Not surprising, since most triads need to be pushed a little lighter and darker.

Holy expletive that hair is incredible sooo well done and everything else looks amazing too

Very nice. My favorite part is the skin tone. You have a nice translucent quality that really does justice to the Nordic peoples. The hair also looks really good, I may have to pick up the blond triad.

Overall, I also like the way you have the lighting and shadows.

Excellent work! Now can you paint an Oswald to go with her carrying all her gear?

• Like 2

Sweet!  That figure brings out the consruction worker in me...    Moss and blond work great together, I'll use those soon.

Excellent work.

Blending is magnificent, as is the color hue and balance.

Stunning job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to top it off, its beautiful !!!

• Like 1