He's a little sparkly in places. While I was working on him, I accidently rinsed my brush out in my metallics water cup. Oops.

]

My wife makes clay trinkets and jewelry for sale at Anime and Pony conventions. That means there are a lot of tiny, hidden sparkles all over our mutual working spaces. Kind of disconcerting to see multicolored sparkles in the hair of my otherwise menacing and ferocious Orc, but what can you do?
  • Like 5

Your TERRIFIC creation oozes personality...GREAT color choices & brushwork. VERY WELL DONE!

Five hours is about my fast mini speed also...AND, after five hours I start losing interest, so it might be close to my slow speed as well.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! ::D:

He's a little sparkly in places. While I was working on him, I accidently rinsed my brush out in my metallics water cup. Oops.

]

My wife makes clay trinkets and jewelry for sale at Anime and Pony conventions. That means there are a lot of tiny, hidden sparkles all over our mutual working spaces. Kind of disconcerting to see multicolored sparkles in the hair of my otherwise menacing and ferocious Orc, but what can you do?

Oh good it's not just me then ::P: Fear the dreaded orc tribe of the sparkly hair. They'll give you glitter pox :blink:

AND, after five hours I start losing interest, so it might be close to my slow speed as well.

Lol. Well, your fast/slow speed is pretty impressive. :lol:

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 1