Sign in to follow this  
Rapheal

Pathfinder Society at ReaperCon

I'm not overly familiar with d&d. Back in the day we used the Palladium system for any rpg although we did have a few d&d books. Either way I'll check the website and look through the core rulebook I have. Thanks for the info!

Edited by Kharsin

Just note there are some things in the Core Rules that aren't used in PFS. I can't recall what but reading the guidebook for PFS you'll see what I'm talking about.

Note about the Pathfinder games I'm running at RCon this year. Most of my games are adventures that are PFS legal, but I am running a regular (well kinda) PFS game called Sliverhex Chronicles. It's for beginning Pathfinders. My other 1st level game is of course We Be Goblins but your not playing your regular character as your a goblin!! I'll have at least 6 pregens that I toss into a pouch. You reach in & draw a token matching the sheet it's tied too. Its a little different but all it does is add to the chaos of a already chaotic adventure. We Be Too is the sequel with the goblins being 3rd level instead (again you'll do the draw for your character). My other games are (actual PFS) Mirror Master's Slave a 3rd level desert/wilderness quest &  (legal PFS) Risen from the Sands (a dungeoncrawl quest).

• Like 2

I'll have to sign up for that game then. Got the basic box set, but never played and was curious to try it out during the con.

Edited by Pegazus

I'm not overly familiar with d&d. Back in the day we used the Palladium system for any rpg although we did have a few d&d books. Either way I'll check the website and look through the core rulebook I have. Thanks for the info!

I would also reccomend looking for a PFS local game that you can get your feet wet with. I've noticed that a lot of states have their own PFS forums (just google your state and PFS together) where game days are posted. Every store I've been to locally has been really nice to New players. It's a great place to start.

• Like 1

I haven't actually played "Slave Master's Mirror" (Missed it this week at the local lodge). Maybe I'll sign up for Haldir's table at ReaperCon. ^_^

Excellent Rubs hands together. ...

Last year there was a GM boon sheet. Pretty sure there will be one this year as well. You'll have to ask Rapheal about that one.

• Like 1

I'll have to check into this. The we be goblins sounds like lots of fun!

It is.

I've played it. I've GM'd it. I even watched Haldir GM it. (Part of it, anyway)

It's a blast. :bday:

• Like 1

I'll have to check into this. The we be goblins sounds like lots of fun!

It is.

I've played it. I've GM'd it. I even watched Haldir GM it. (Part of it, anyway)

It's a blast. :bday:

I keep checking the ReaperCon site, hoping that the games section will have games available to sign up for, because the We Be Goblins is what I'm REALLY excited for! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

They are absolutely fantastic. And you can replay (and rerun) the first one as much as you want!

Although, it can only be applied once to a character each time.

I'm running WBG twice & wbg2 once this time around so hopefully there is spot for everyone.

• Like 2

They are absolutely fantastic. And you can replay (and rerun) the first one as much as you want!

Although, it can only be applied once to a character each time.

Ah, quite true. I should be quite so cavalier. I think it's the goblin influence.

I'm running WBG twice & wbg2 once this time around so hopefully there is spot for everyone.

Is there a general rule for when we should know what we'd like to run?