Sign in to follow this  
Rapheal

Pathfinder Society at ReaperCon

There is gonna be a goblin cavalier also a gunslinger as well JFYI  :blink:  ^_^

For the goblin games I'm running the 4 originals (which are a cleric, range fighter, alchemist & rogue). Now if the game only has 4 people in these will be the only PCs, now if there are up to 6, then these characters classes will get added to the mix.

previous games I've had these 2 classes

sorceress 

barbarian

This year I've decided to add these:

cavalier aka commando

druid 

bard aka warchanter

gunslinger 

I'm still debating on this one:

ninja....maybe I have decided if I wanna add this guy or not, since the ninja is just a alt class for the thief

Really all you need for my games is just dice. Thou I do have enough to go around. Of course for the PFS games you bring your PFS character.

• Like 3

I wanna be a goblin! So much so that I've also ordered the box set so I can finally figure out what's what. That core rulebook is rather... grandiose. Beautiful, but large in scope and sequence. LOL! 

• Like 1

I wonder if Paizo and Reaper will ever produce metal versions of the 4 "main" character goblins.

I have the Reeta and Mogmurch pre-paints.

I really like the pre-paints. The paint quality on them is pretty top notch. They remind me of when Wizkids brought out the initial Pathfinder Battles line (the iconics). 

What I'd love to see is the rest of the gang that hasn't been made or even minis more based off the other goblin artworks like the one holding the D20 (who is a character in my games btw) & the one in the red dragon armor.

The small sets must not have sold well for them as they've change their marketing for miniatures...again. 

Okay so now I have all this Pathfinder stuff... Just gotta find someone to play! LOL! 

Paizo lists public Pathfinder Society events on their web site. I know my area is full of events that are open to the public. Do you have a local store that might host games?

Failing that, we'll see you in Texas in April! ::):

• Like 1

If your interested in Pathfinder Society, you can make your character before hand by using the rules provided at Paizo's website under the Pathfinder Society link banner.  You also need to register and get an id number.  We will also have a table to help you with your character onsite.  We are working on special boons and stuff like last year.

• Like 1

I have free time on Thursday or Friday morning (10am-2pm) and would be happy to GM a Pathfinder game.

How about #5-08 "The Confirmation" or #6-10 "The Wounded Wisp"?  They are both for level 1 or 2.

@Rapheal: Does one of those days fit into the schedule better than the others?  Should I ask for the game-registration form from Ladystorm?

Derek

• Like 3

I need to make a print out of my schedule so I can see when my free times are. I'm looking forward to everything! 

• Like 2

I am interested in running 1 or 2 of these: S04-01 Rise Of The Goblin Guild, S03-01 The Frostfur Captives, S03-05 Tide Of Twilight, S03-21 The Temple Of Empyreal, S03-23 The Goblinblood Dead, and S06-01 trail By Machine. I have copies of these Pathfinder Society adventures and all of season 0-5, to run at the Reaper-Con this year. Let me know which ones I should run. All I was wondering if anyone is going to running Shades Of Ice Part II and III, I missed out last year to play them.

Thanks, Mike J

I've made some requests to run a scenario (was thinking Frostfur Captives maybe) but last I heard, they're looking to schedule mostly season 6 stuff and we should check back once the schedule is up. So I guess we need to wait and see. :)

As far as actual Society games, I'm running the following:

sliverhex chronicles (1st level)

Slave master's mirror (3 to 7)

As noted all of my Pathfinder games will be PFS eligible this year. (Table 8)

I have free time on Thursday or Friday morning (10am-2pm) and would be happy to GM a Pathfinder game.

How about #5-08 "The Confirmation" or #6-10 "The Wounded Wisp"?  They are both for level 1 or 2.

@Rapheal: Does one of those days fit into the schedule better than the others?  Should I ask for the game-registration form from Ladystorm?

Derek

I thought about running Wounded Wisp, but ended up going with Slave Master's Mirror. I'd love to see this one. Hopefully I'll have some free time. Need to make use of my special GM Boon I got last year. Oread as a player race (hmmm need to find a mini....)

My son and I will be interested in playing as many pathfinder games as possible during the Con. There are not many listed on the official schedule though...are there plans for more pickup games during the day?

Rapheal hasn't submitted the PFS schedule yet. He'll have a full line up of games.

Reminds me I need to send Cheryl a email in regards to the 2 actual PFS games I'm running.