Pathfinder Society at ReaperCon

Rapheal

As a followup to my Silverhex Chronicles post...

5 hours is a lot of time to devote to a game, especially if you've got classes and banquets and things. If you're like me and you've got a bunch of 2- and 4-hour blocks in-between classes, why don't you spend some of them playing Pathfinder quests? The Silverhex Chronicles are a set of 6 1-hour quests that can be played in almost any order. I'll have pregenerated characters available; if you want in on a game, you just sit down, pick a character sheet, and go!

I wasn't able to get any tables registered at this late date, so I'm looking forward to a few pickup games. If you'd like to see one at a particular time, just post here, we'll figure it out. I'll be watching the thread.

My first target is Thursday, 2:00-4:00. I've got two people I'm pretty sure are in, so we just need one more to make this happen. Who's interested?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours is a lot of time to devote to a game, especially if you've got classes and banquets and things. If you're like me and you've got a bunch of 2- and 4-hour blocks in-between classes, why don't you spend some of them playing Pathfinder quests? The Silverhex Chronicles are a set of 6 1-hour quests that can be played in almost any order. I'll have pregenerated characters available; if you want in on a game, you just sit down, pick a character sheet, and go!

I wasn't able to get any tables registered at this late date, so I'm looking forward to a few pickup games. If you'd like to see one at a particular time, just post here, we'll figure it out. I'll be watching the thread.

My first target is Thursday, 2:00-4:00. I've got two people I'm pretty sure are in, so we just need one more to make this happen. Who's interested?

That sounds pretty cool! Toph and I should be driving in on Thursday, although the time we get there will probably vary. I know I have a class at 4pm on Thursday, so that would work well for me/us. If we get there later in the day though, we'll probably need some time to get oriented/unload all of our stuff. 

That sounds pretty cool! Toph and I should be driving in on Thursday, although the time we get there will probably vary. I know I have a class at 4pm on Thursday, so that would work well for me/us. If we get there later in the day though, we'll probably need some time to get oriented/unload all of our stuff. 

Hope you can make it! If you can't, and you'd still like a quick game, just hit us (or the forum) up at some point during the con and we'll see what we can do.

• Like 1