Sign in to follow this  
Finch

Cephalopod Illusionist and Familiar

This is terrific. The colors are beautiful, and so delicately shaded. I love the lavender-and-sand color scheme of the illusionist, and how it looks almost Seussian and has such a sense of movement.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This little guy was a freebie from Bombshell Miniatures given out at Reapercon 2019. He is also available on their website.  I put him on a jungle base from Microarts.  Tried for some dark blue/grey coloration, wasn't happy with it, tried some green washes, but he kept turning blue again. Brushed a little green metallic on and he turned silver, did the green wash again with a different brand.  Decided I had messed around with it long enough. 

In the background is a 3-d printed stone bridge my husband made for me. Tabletop drybrush in shades of brown over a black base coat. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting a pair of Deep Gnome heroes (I'm calling them Harold and Alice) from Reaper.

I got these to see what the Bones Black material was like on smaller minis (I was quite impressed), and while some parts could've gone better (One day I'll learn how to highlight dark blue) they were a lot of fun to paint up.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Rigel
      Now these are some absolutely fantastic sculpts. The bloodthirsty fanaticism really shows in every line and detail. 02681, Abram Duskwalker, is the perfect Solomon Kane / Witchfinder Pursuivant / Inquisitor-general / Puritan regicide sculpt. Toned down his sword a bit; the brass knuckles seemed a bit much (though perhaps I have run into another "Tiffany paradox" here; I'm not a weapons historian). Lots of detail, all delightfully accessible and easy to paint.

Mira the Inquisitor, from Bombshell's Babes line, is every bit his counterpart. Decided to go with a red color scheme, which confers the added side-benefit of making her a Jacobean-era Carmen Sandiego. 

But we all know what you came here for: Hammer horror-style ACTION SHOTS!

• By HonorableLordKentaur
      just wishing to put this out there, but what are the chances of warlord coming back, hopefully with the success of bones reaper can really hammer our full fledged army boxes. i only ask this as warlord was my very FIRST miniatures game and heck it was the first miniatures i ever bought and wish to see it again even if its just bones army sets or something. maybe even a third edition possibly. 

i mean am i alone in wanting warlord back? 
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

This was among the stuff from ReaperCon...

Kev!
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 359 Guests (See full list)