Hellakin Halfling Rogue in bones (77165)

Citrine

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi all you Reaper cats and kittens!

So today a neat little figure, a Halfling Tiefling, from Stonehaven Miniatures, sculpted by their owner, Mike Evans.  This one was released with their Kickstarter a few years back that was mostly dedicated to all sorts of interesting halfling models.

I decided on white hair just to give some nice contrast to the pink skin, and then mostly purples and pinks mixed with reds and oranges.

and then here, just for fun and a size comparison is a Reaper Tiefling I did a little while back, Fillyjonk. I kind of did some similar things color-wise, even though Fillyjonk's skin was more reddish to start out with and the little hobbit more pink.  And after having painted both of these, I'm really looking forward to Bob Ridolfi's Kickstarter tieflings! Wondering what other colors I might use with them a year or so from now.

So anyhoos, enjoy!

• By annexation
      Love me a good Bobby Jackson sculpt and here's two that I finally got around to painting. Darkest Dungeon was the inspiration, and I don't have too many models painted up in green so they were a nice learning experience. I even tried mixing in some green into the NMM which I've never done before and I was ecstatic with how it turned out!

• By Rob Dean
      I’m away from home (again) with my travel paint kit.  I was experimenting a couple of months back with a Zorn palette of 4 paints.

A rogue seemed like the sort of person who might want to be somewhat subdued in color, so I decided that this Ral Partha rogue from The Adventurers range (set 98-013 Female Adventurers) would be a good figure to paint with the Zorn colors to stay in practice.

It wouldn’t hurt to actually read/watch some theory on NMM, but there’s not too much metal on her besides the dagger, so it should pass on the tabletop.  

She is part of an effort to ensure a reasonable selection of PCs for my planned OD&D ampaign revival.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening to all of you in the final week of the Kickstarter!

Not at all related to Kickstartes, but once a part of one, this next miniature is a female Halfling Bard, sculpted by Mike Evans at Stonehaven Miniatures. This mini in itself was part of his Halfling Kickstarter, which created a hole bunch of different hobbits, guys and gals, with different professions and adventuring classes.

and a close up of her face:

Once again, no idea on the colors I wanted to use, so I basically just went for the skin, face and hair, and then had to start working on her attire, inside out, shirt first, later pants and then hat and armor.  Ended up with this yellow, blue and pink pallet, which hopefully doesn't clash too much!

Anyhoos, enjoy and put in your Kickstarter bids!
    • By Inarah
      One last figure from October, this was one of those 3 color challenges using pink, blue and yellow, IIRC.  Black and white were also allowed.