January 30 Update Discussion

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I'm dead serious.  I want EVERYONE to verify that they actually locked in.  Seriously. If you think you are locked in, Go Verify. If you aren't locked in, you NEED TO LOCK IN as soon as possible.

The number of not-yet-locked-in-pledges is a bit high. I'm far less worried about the amount that this will change the orders by, than I am about the Angry e-mails we will get when fulfillment begins and we skip Backer X because they weren't locked in. 

I'm not kidding, even a little.  When Bones I fulfillment ended we had just over 100 backers who had never locked in, and I kid you not every single one of them fired off an angry e-mail that we were cheating them or scamming or something.

locked in, address and phone number correct.  Now just to see if it gets delivered on a day that my regular mail carrier is working.  the guy they have run here route when she isn't apparently can't read or something.  we get mail delivered to the wrong end of the county sometimes, last month there were three bills we never even received.

• Like 2