January 30 Update Discussion

Reaperbryan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem with checking that I was locked in (I was) was that I saw what I ordered......the waiting wasn't bad when I'd sort of forgotten.....

QFT.

I'm locked in, yup.

Definitely QFT....

Locked in and now drooling waiting.

• Like 2

I'm 99.9% sure that none of the persons who didn't lock in are forumites.

In fact, I think it's likely to include the 7 people who messaged us TODAY asking where their shipment was, it's past December, you see, and we PROMISED...

Most of these 7 included some variant of the phrase "We expected our stuff in December, and we have heard nothing from you"

*sigh*

Edited by Reaperbryan

In fact, I think it's likely to include the 7 people who messaged us TODAY asking where their shipment was, it's past December, you see, and we PROMISED...

Most of these 7 included some variant of the phrase "We expected our stuff in December, and we have heard nothing from you"

*sigh*

Dirty liars! You tuk my monies!

• Like 5

*sigh*

I suspect some people are checking through their unfilled kickstarters list and harass every one that is late instead of looking at updates. Maybe someday kickstarter will allow the estimated delivery to be updated. (With a record of what the updates have been for accountability) I think that would cut down on some of the emails.

• Like 8