January 30 Update Discussion

I'm 99.9% sure that none of the persons who didn't lock in are forumites.

In fact, I think it's likely to include the 7 people who messaged us TODAY asking where their shipment was, it's past December, you see, and we PROMISED...

Most of these 7 included some variant of the phrase "We expected our stuff in December, and we have heard nothing from you"

*sigh*

If it helps, I really don't care when it gets here. Please those people FIRST!!! GET 'EM OUT OF YOUR LIFE!!!

If the delays continue (which I hope they don't) any chance my wave might be shipping during ReaperCon? I'm not worried as I'll have too much junk to take back with me anyways. JC.

RM

• Like 4
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Locked and checked.  Remembered most of what I ordered, but was surprised I ordered the how to paint dvd.  Back from my visit to the shipping containers in Dallas.  Just too bad I didn't have time to visit Reaper, but after 6 pm Monday was the only free time.

• Like 5

Double checked to make sure i was locked in.  Check.

Verified that i bought all i intended to.  Check.

Experienced wave of panic when i realized i now have to figure out a place to store all those minis.  Check.

Realized that at the rate I paint that i will have unpainted bones for at least the next 75 years.  Check.

• Like 12

I ended up with the Jessica rich one, which is awesome. How's Jen and Anne's?

Full of awesome sauce also. I've had that one for a long time. I could show you bits on my iPad at reaper con and you can see if it is worthwhile.

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 4

Full of awesome sauce also. I've had that one for a long time. I could show you bits on my iPad at reaper con and you can see if it is worthwhile.

Yes! Please!

• Like 4

Yes! Please!

Oh and I also have the Marike set also. So Miss Melons (and anyone else) list is iPad, scale 75 paints, and an extra bear figure.

• Like 4

Yes! Please!
Oh and I also have the Marike set also. So Miss Melons (and anyone else) list is iPad, scale 75 paints, and an extra bear figure.

/squeeeeeeeeeee I'd love to try scale 75 paints. O_O!!!!!!!!! Marine may be more my speed by then,but it doesn't hurt to look at the basics. I think I read on here that Jen and Annes set is fantastic for that.

Bear!!!¡!!!

• Like 4