January 30 Update Discussion

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I locked in as soon as the pledge manager became available,

Unfortunately, it does seem the way the system works makes it advantageous to wait as long as possible to lock a pledge in.  As I understand it, those few who still have not locked their pledges in can now do so including adding more options and increasing their pledge accordingly.  If I had the opportunity, I would probably add a few things that I passed on for financial reasons when I locked in my pledge.  I am glad I locked in my pledge in a timely manner since I really wanted the Bones II kickstarter to go as smoothly as possible, but just saying I can see why some may have delayed.

• Like 6

Some KS set a time limit, and warn if you don't lock in by that time limit, you might not get your rewards, or the same value for your rewards.

I believe though most who haven't locked in probably don't read any of the updates (may have them turned off or going to a spam account) and wouldn't know about the deadline.

I just wonder if there was a way to turn off the addition of additional funds after a certain date, while allowing people to still lock in with the KS funds.

• Like 4

Here's one of her... hrmm, I'm at a loss as to what to call it. Diatribe and rant have negative connotations, lecture seems to formal, plea too desperate.

I think I'd just call it a "public service announcement", as it's informative without being hysterical or accusatory.   ^_^

I like this.
  • Like 4

Everyone should send a glitterbomb to Reaper upon receiving our Bones as a way of sharing the celebration!

No.

Really, no.

I'll volunteer to head up the brute squad to hunt down those that would

I am the Brute Squad!

PS. 3 orders locked, cocked, and ready to rock!

o.o how did I end up spending nearly $800 on this? I don't remember buying so much.

Past VK seems to have quite a fixation on bases, there are some in every order.

• Like 9

Everyone should send a glitterbomb to Reaper upon receiving our Bones as a way of sharing the celebration!

No.

Really, no.

I am the Brute Squad!

PS. 3 orders locked, cocked, and ready to rock!

o.o how did I end up spending nearly $800 on this? I don't remember buying so much.

Past VK seems to have quite a fixation on bases, there are some in every order.

Glad I am not the only one. Although my order total would replace the word nearly with the words more than.
  • Like 3

My wife just told me that if my Bones pledge arrives before Valentine's Day she will be contacting Reaper.

I am not sure why she would do that. It seems unlikely that she would be placing an order...

• Like 11

No.

Really, no.

If anyone really wants to send a glitterbomb to someone in celebration of their Bones 2 arriving, I can provide addresses of deserving souls...
  • Like 4