Sign in to follow this  
joshuaslater

IMEF Bulldog question

It's quite a bit smaller than a deadzone strider. 

Here are some blurry Lineups.....

Thanks for those pics!  Extremely useful for anyone looking at this kit.  Having recently over-bought on VOTOM's kits I don't personally need any hardsuits right now, but I do like the IMEF Bulldog. It reminds me alot of the old Grenadier Future Warriors Power Armor and in a good way.  Especially the loadout and the fact that it isn't covered with silly unnecessary detail.

1522.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ChanSeal
      Finished up Tess McFadden to give me the minimum I need to form a Zona Alfa crew.
      She is also sculpted by Kev White who also did the Hasslefree sculpts, so they mix well together.

So my Karolina's Angels crew is:
      Hasslefree Widow as Luce Loo
      Hesslefree Harlequin as Cammy D.
      Hasslefree Summer as Dru
      Tess McFadden as Demmy Mohr

Wasn't planning to post Tess in show off since she is very similar to my previous Mini, but since it's a Reaper...

Thanks for looking.

Zona Alfa Crew L-R, Reaper's Tess, Hasslefree's Harlequin, Hasslefree's Widow
    • By kristof65
      One of my goals for 2020 is to get at least one unit of figures painted each month. This month's unit is some XairBots (Bones Black 49012, 49013 & 49014) that I painted up for the Nordic Weasel Game Renagade Scout.

These are speed paints that took a couple nights from start to finish.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Since I hadn't seen many other paint jobs go by I thought people might like to see my goblin in power armor.
      And a blood nebula mercenary for scale. 

• By lexomatic
      WIP
      Quick paint spread throughout the day.

• By Maglok
      I painted this dude up as my technomancer for our Starfinder campaign. The idea is his coat is very tech-ey. I used a Bones Chronoscope miniature and modded in some antenna. Also slightly purple skin, cause this is a Lashunta.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)