03445: drunken pirate

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JackMann
      Painted up an old mini I've had forever. Pretty much just slapped some GW contrast paints on him, with a few metallics (Vallejo Gunmetal and Chrome), and some Reaper Walnut Brown for the eyes.
    • By Sophie was taken
      Thread title pretty much sums it up. This is Callus the Renegade from Black Orc’s Hundred Kingdoms, sculpted by Jason Wiebe:

There is is a lot going on here, from chain, scale, and plate to all the spangly bits and Things on Belts. Tried to add some variety of color where possible. Not sure what actual colors were worn by Roman soldiers, but red is popular among cosplayers according to Google. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t purple at least.

Turns out Dark Elf Skin is a pretty good approximation of actual gorilla flesh. It also seems that brown is not a popular color for actual gorilla fur, but whatever.

I was unsure just what that thing in his left hand is, so I imagined it as some sort of monkey-headed scepter, and painted it up in Dragon Copper and Antique Gold. Mostly as an excuse to try out some GW verdigris. I probably miffed the placement, but it’s a neat effect. Very much a “nasty old penny” look.

Did I mention this guy is big? Here he is alongside Miss Forscale the Strumpet:

Comments and critiques appreciated!
    • By Werewolvians
      Sorry, I don't think he has a number yet.
      Continuing on with my Savage Avatars.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Gretel (and her monkey Hansel) a revenge-seeking witch-hunter and part of the Servants of the Engine faction from the game Twisted. She can also be found in my Steampunk People WIP thread.

Super happy with how this one turned out, particularly little Hansel!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Here is Maria Roseblade from the Reaper Master Series.

Hope you'll like it.

WIP is here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62239-30007-maria-roseblade-pirate-queen-54mm-xherman1964

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)