• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Downfall
      I recently finished a group of Reaper Bones miniatures. As they are so small they were a little hard to paint at some points. I'm fairly new painting miniatures so I was looking for some feedback and potentially some tips on how to improve in the future. All comments, advice, and constructive criticism is welcome. 

My own main criticism with them is the highlights as I'm not 100% where/how to paint proper highlights to make a natural look without a ton of brush strokes.

• By Nethear
      The Troll, from Blood Rage board game by CMON.
      Highlights attempted with dusk sunlight from upper right direction. 
      First attempt at painting gems (rubies amd emeralds).

This was a bad mini to paint, due to entire areas not being accesible without cutting the figure apart (i.e. behind the handle, underneath the loincloth, the feet and hands).

• By Nethear
      Fire Giant, miniature in Blood Rage board game by CMON. 
      Second attempt at Object Source Lighting, and first at actual flames, lava and red hot sword. 

• By Nethear
      Yay, more painting!

• By treeofeden
      I just installed reaper for the first time, on a friend's recommendation. I opened a project that he made that I know works. I set the audio output drivers and devices. I get click sounds in the program, but the project has no audio for a short while, then blasts a whistling sound, almost like guitar feedback, and the volume levels show max. I can't seem to find record of this anywhere, any ideas?
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)