• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By lazarp
      This is my version of a Games workshop Aragorn. I didn't want to paint him as Aragorn since I have two of these same minis so I decide to go for a purple skinned, white haired drow ranger.  I'm going to use him as a swordsman named Vigo in my Rangers of Shadowdeep games.
      This mini was a blast to paint, I like how the highlights turned out. Thanks for looking!

Unpainted mini:

• By MusicalFeline
      Here you go, folks, my second of the four Warhammer warbands I've got (Here's the first). When I first started painting these, I was a bit worried about them looking just like a blob of gold, but I must say, I'm quite pleased with how the colors look. And that bird... That bird is my favorite. I tried speckling its breast and around its neck, but it just looks blotchy. Oh well. 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)