Getting To Know Each Other — Feb 2015

My friend who was single for a while, hosted a Pitchers and Catchers day (because he loved baseball). And invited only other single people over to his house for a party. Because 1) Misery likes company, and 2) If they were female and single... maybe he wouldn't have to host next year. :lol:

But though he hosted that party for a good number of years, he is now married. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Question 3:   I can sketch a little.       ...but it is time for a new question.

weirdest/oddest to date would probably be 'pitter patter' from last years Reapercon. A modified D&D prepaint goblin it's only weird or odd because of who/what it is though

This guy:       I had to buy it; it gives me the creeps.

Time for a nutty Question — Feb 17th

If you are not allergic to them (culinary nuts++) what is your favorite type? Walnuts, Pecans, Cashews, Pistachios...etc.

++Some culinary nuts are not botanical nuts and some botanical nuts are inedible and therefore not culinary nuts. Who knew?

• Like 2

If you are not allergic to them (culinary nuts++) what is your favorite type? Walnuts, Pecans, Cashews, Pistachios...etc.

++Some culinary nuts are not botanical nuts and some botanical nuts are inedible and therefore not culinary nuts. Who knew?

I love nuts in general but recently, I have to profess my favoritism for cashews.

Primarily this is due to a friend of mine roasting cashews and making them available during our game night.  Much healthier than potato snacks and yummy to boot!  Net result is that the taste of cashew nuts is now indelibly mixed in my mind with the good memories of game night.

• Like 1

Nuts were one of my favorite foods, all types. But since I recently learned that nuts are on the list of things I cannot eat due to being high in oxalate, and my body has a problem with oxalate (hence the 1cm kidney stone that's been kicking me in the testicles since late October) I really try to avoid them.

MMmmm! Roasted almonds, lightly salted. Followed by cashews, then hazelnuts, then peanuts. All roasted, lightly salted. I prefer walnuts fresh out of the shell, because roasting them enhances their bitterness. Plus it's fun to see if you can split the shells evenly and make little boats. Hazelnuts are also good raw.

I love nuts, so yummy! ^_^

• Like 2