Sign in to follow this  
Flamehawke

Alae Ignigena Noctis: The Rise of Neban

[OOC] Sorry for the absence, end of school year [/OOC]

Initiative: d20+3 = 12

I can't see the threat if it's beyond 30 ft.  So Sariel is responding based on what the others are telling him.

And I have decent AC and melee ability, so I will stand with Shadowraven.

• Like 1

Ra’vendia: 25

Thorgrimm: 17

Ken: 15

White Rats: 15

Giles: 8

Thorgrim can see his blade hit and bite into the rat, It seems to heal the worst of the damage but some blood can still be seen from the wound. Ken is able to get his shield up, but one of the rats manages to come under the shield to land a bite on his leg.

(Rat 1 lands his bite for 7 pts. I think Ken felt that bite. I will also need 2 forts from Ken)

The other rat snarls even as he looks a touch worried at the solid blow. He does not pause though and launches himself at the dwarf. He lands his bite solidly as the first one feels an arrow bury into its side.

(Rat 2 landed his bite for 8 pts. 2 Forts Thorgrimm.)

Ra’vendia can hear the sound of battle and it sounds like a rat squealing in pain just ahead of her. She can also see the group pulled together to fend of a pair of rats who look barely injured despite the powerful dwarf and one having a knick from the arrow that was just loosed.

Ravendia will move up quickly pulling her silver rapier.   She will attack rat 2 (17+5=22) with a flourish  slicing its arm (4+3=7) (if sneak +5 dam)

(OOC: +5 would be accurate with a +3 from Con and a +2 from Fighter. And I have the rolls. You'll find out the info for them later)

(yeah...ken felt that...bad)

Fort saves Roll(1d20)+2: 4,+2  Total:6   Roll(1d20)+2:15,+2 Total:17

Ken takes a quick step back from the attacking rat, (5 foot step) and for it's trouble, the rat gets a dart of magic square on Roll(1d4)+1: 3,+1 Total:4

Ra’vendia: 25

Thorgrimm: 17

Ken: 15

White Rats: 15

Sariel: 12

Giles: 8

A new person moves herself into a flanking position with Thorgrimm and strikes hard. Her blade flashes and seems to slice the rat open. It gives a screech of pain. Thorgrimm misses as the rat writhes out of position barely in time.

Ken’s bolt strikes it solidly and it squeals in pain. Though it seems to think it will be easier to bite Sariel this time since he is right here. Though it seems to have been thrown off by the magic in its face, as it lunges and bites its own paw instead which causes it to screech in pain.

The one on Thorgrimm manages to injure itself too badly while trying to spin to attack Thorgrimm. Instead it falls and the form of human female lays there now.

Sariel lands a solid thwack on the one that bit itself and can see it starting to look panicked as they were not expecting this kind of stiff defense. Giles arrow flies true once more and strikes the rat.

Turning upon the other rat, a snarl of animal rage upon his lips he reached up towards the heaves, and clenched his fist, pulling it down sharply, and with it a column of blazing pebbles down upon it (1d4=3 dc 14 reflex negates)

Init (10+9) 19

Ravendia laughs lightly striking out again (19+5=24 <confirm? 17+5=22>) slicing through the chest area as the rat moves (3+63=6).  She seems to be enjoying herself.

Edited by Teskeria