Sign in to follow this  
Flamehawke

Alae Ignigena Noctis: The Rise of Neban

That actually misses CW.

Still waiting on Thosrgrimm's attack. I have his Fort, but not attack if he plans to make one

• Like 1

21 will hit the skeleton easily

(don't worry. It happens. I just did not want people to think I was holding it up for no reason)

• Like 1

Skeleton

Sariel: 21

Ciron: 15

Cleric

Giles: 14

Kenobu: 11

Thorgrimm: 4

The skeleton lashes out at Ciron once more and this time the blade strikes true. Dealing some damage despite its age and obvious bluntness. (20 to hit. Did not confirm. 2 damage)

Sariel moves towards the collapsed cleric as his companions appear clearly able to handle and engage the zombie and remaining skeleton, seeking to ensure he is truly incapacitated. He finds the cleric out cold and bearing the symbol of a fiend.

Giles arrow flies true striking its target as intended.

Kenobou will take a five foot step back and again summon another column of meteors down upon the zombie. His lips curling in a snarl at the stench of disease and death that wafts from the animated corpse. "foul unclean thing, and it's minnions aren't any better"

Between Ken and Giles the Zombie bursts. The stench is horrid as the puss hits at everyone around it. Luckily Ken took that step just a moment ago and seems to have been blessed by luck as to not any of the stuff lands on him. Thorgrimm is not so lucky though and he is now coated in the puss and disgusting stench of the zombie

"Oh, that is just nasty. I'll get you cleaned up after this fight"

Thorgrimm lands a mighty blow on the skeleton. Not quite enough to drop it permanently, but he gets the satisfaction of seeing the right arm bone shatter from the force of his hammer.

New round!

The skeleton is just barely standing at this point.

Everything else is dead or easily captured

• Like 1

Do I know anything about zombies or specifically zombie puss that we should be concerned about?

Knowledge Religion 3+3=6

I'll shoot the remaining skeleton 8+8=16

2+3=5.

Davor. You identify it as a Plague Zombie, but just barely. Really you did not get anything beyond identifying that it is not a standard undead.

ShadowRaven. I would go that unless you guys really scattered yourself it is within 30' of you easily. I'll try and have a map for next time.

Suppressing an oath, Ciron launches a furious assault on the skeleton.

(attack roll sword-17)

(attack roll daggger-15)

Ciron's sword slams into the skeleton (I'm assuming your using the flat due to it being a skeleton). Dagger just barely misses it though. Thorgrimm's hammer swings past due to a misjudgment of location 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that zombies did that! Maybe I've never been close enough to see them explode..."

"I've made a point of not being very close to undead at all, up until now" He said with a bit of a smile, in spite of the situation. They where winning, and it seemed none had taken much in the way of injury yet, save to their clothing and pride. As he spoke he moved forward, swinging his walking stick, like the weapon it really was. A momentary flicker of blue flashing across it, easily missed in the action.

(15+1=16 to hit 3+1+1=5 damage)

Ciron's sword slams into the skeleton. Dagger just barely misses it though. Thorgrimm's hammer swings past due to a misjudgment of location.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that zombies did that! Maybe I've never been close enough to see them explode..." comes from Giles

"I've made a point of not being very close to undead at all, up until now" He said with a bit of a smile, in spite of the situation. They where winning, and it seemed none had taken much in the way of injury yet, save to their clothing and pride. As he spoke he moved forward, swinging his walking stick, like the weapon it really was. A momentary flicker of blue flashing across it, easily missed in the action.

The skeleton with the two blows finally crumbles to the ground

I'm presuming you'll check the cleric's belonging. So I'm putting out what he has on him

Treasure

Broken Scimitar

Unholy Symbol

Ivory Bowl with the carving of Wolves

Potion of Mage Armor

Potion of Enlarge Person

Arcane Scroll of Ray of Enfeeblement

Arcane Scroll of Color Spray

Divine Scroll of Bless

Arcane Scroll of Grease

10 Gold

• Like 3