Bones VS Metal, How to tell the difference in Reaper Online Store

How can you tell the difference between a Bones model and a Metal model when all you can see is a number, sculptor, price, and a pretty picture of a painted model where you cannot see what it is made of and the text doesn't tell you?

I'm sorry, but I won't collect plastic bones models. I want metal only, I'm probably not alone in this. I'd like to get 03702: Peryton but only if it is metal.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you tell the difference between a Bones model and a Metal model when all you can see is a number, sculptor, price, and a pretty picture of a painted model where you cannot see what it is made of and the text doesn't tell you?

I'm sorry, but I won't collect plastic bones models. I want metal only, I'm probably not alone in this. I'd like to get 03702: Peryton but only if it is metal.

03702 is a metal miniature.

Our plastics lines are

20Xxx Legendary Encounters

77Xxx Dark Heaven Bones

80Xxx Chronoscope Bones

89Xxx Pathfinder Bones

And soon to be released

91Xxx Savage World Bones

Xxxxx Numenera Bones 

The very few resin pieces in the predominantly metal lines are labeled as such in their description.

Our upcoming site revamp will have better labeling.

Edited by ladystorm
The Numenera line is only one SKU sequence (621xx)
  • Like 12

CAV Bones are not released yet.

Numenera Bones are not released yet.

And, of course, in addition to the "needs assembly" icon which this forum universally disliked, I have developed lcons to represent "made of metal" "made of plastic" and "made of resin (with metal parts)" which will be instituted when the new Website is launched which will prevent this kind of confusion in the future.

And, of course, in addition to the "needs assembly" icon which this forum universally disliked, I have developed lcons to represent "made of metal" "made of plastic" and "made of resin (with metal parts)" which will be instituted when the new Website is launched which will prevent this kind of confusion in the future.

I think these icons are a great idea. 

And we didn't hate the assembly icon, we just wanted it to be all that it could be! :)  

• Like 8

I think these icons are a great idea. 

And we didn't hate the assembly icon, we just wanted it to be all that it could be! :)

Exactly.

The design just needs to be refined a bit.

• Like 5

Avengers Assemble!

WE have a Buglips.

I really, really, really hope whenever the Avengers / Guardians crossover comes, we get a reprise of that scene.

"We have a Hulk." 

"Yeah?  Well we have a Groot."

"What's a Groot?"

"I am Groot."

"O....k.  So that's a Groot."

"Iam Groooot."

"...right.  Moving on!"

• Like 9