03593: Akar Nakhal, Pharaoh Dragon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice work (although I've personally never understood this sculpt...wouldn't a pharonic dragon be mummified?). The headdress stands out really nicely on the bones.

maybe it died in the desert before he could be mummified?  :rock:  :rock:

Love the blues. I got this one glued up a couple months ago but never did do anything with it. I contemplated the blue thou. Did you have any problems fitting the legs to the base? I'm thinkin mine might be either warped (legs) or I'm just putting them in the right spots.

Love the blues. I got this one glued up a couple months ago but never did do anything with it. I contemplated the blue thou. Did you have any problems fitting the legs to the base? I'm thinkin mine might be either warped (legs) or I'm just putting them in the right spots.

Yes, trying to get the legs glued in correctly is a little fiddly.

I really like the work, and the compilation of of the two minis works so well together. One thing...you might find a dark back ground to photograph the minis with so the backdrop doesn't wash out the minis color. Hopefully that made sense. Once again, nice work.