naponatom

Pizza for Reaper Folks

Hi there

Last Kickstarter Kaosweaver did a great job in organizing a money pool to send pizzas, sodas and cake to Reaper as a thank for a great job doing the KS and Shipping.

I just ask him if we were doing again and he ask me in return if there are people willing to participate this year.

So? What do you say?

Link of the topic last time: HERE

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 11

Sure...how we do this?

Last time Kaosweaver did the hard work ordering pizzas, sodas and dessert from a local pizza place, and we all send him money through a paypal account. It was very simple after all. 

• Like 3

I'm in this time.

I suppose it's better that standing outside the receiving dock clapping and cheering on the forklift driver...   well...  less creepy fanboi at any rate.

Edited by DixonGrfx
  • Like 2

We'd like to be sure that our food allergies and dietary needs are considered, and also that this kind of thing occur on a day when the majority of us will be available for the food.

Please include myself and ladystorm on all specifics (date, time, locale, topping selections) via PM so we can coordinate our employees.

Sure...how we do this?

Last time Kaosweaver did the hard work ordering pizzas, sodas and dessert from a local pizza place, and we all send him money through a paypal account. It was very simple after all. 

Thanks Kaos. I'm in. just let me know.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure if you include glitterbombs lady storm will hunt you down.

I'm in for this

You have my sword

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 6