Update #109 (February 4) Discussion

Reaperbryan

okay, so I was wrong. Bryan isn't gibbering in a corner somewhere....yet.....

I kind of am, but it's a good kind of gibbering.  Some of the angry e-amils we're getting over today's announcement are worrying, from a "Live on this planet anymore" perspective.

Then I'll add my voice to those celebrating the news.  I have 5 coworkers who all hopped in this KS, and every one of us is experiencing nothing but warm fuzzies and warm wishes at today's update.  Keep up the awesome work, Reaper!

edit: because English

Edited by spade413
  • Like 9

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, this is awesome news indeed. It was not shaping up as a good day, but this just turned things around. Thank you for the wonderful update, Bryan. I hope things settle down for you soon, and the hurtful part of humanity can keep their traps shut until at least then.

By the way, I'm in wave 1, in case you want to test shipping out to Seattle tomorrow. You do want to test shipping to the further ends of the contiguous US, right? Yes? Please?

• Like 8

Some people are just angry people, for what ever reason. Maybe life has taken a big dump on them and they have every reason to be angry... but whatever the case, this sometimes bleeds out and causes some people to take their anger out in situations where it isn't deserved, and sometimes seems 'crazy' to those witness to it. 

• Like 10

This is great news! 

I'm really pleased for the people working at Reaper in particular, as it is easy for me to get on with other things while waiting patiently for the fulfillment, but I cannot imagine how frustrating it must have been for the Reaper peeps to be waiting to start on this. 

So thanks to the Reapers for their patience, and best wishes for the next stage of the process. 

• Like 10

BOINGY,  BOINGY, BOINGY 

Yay!

This could be rough on relationships everywhere. Valentine's Day delivery could end marriages.

I'm Good.  My wife is used to putting up with me going GehngisCon that weekend.  

This year we are putting V-day off for a month.  

By March 14 will be fully moved into the new house, and my mother-in-law will be here to watch the kids. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 9

I will be examining options for isolating these orders and pulling them early, but I cannot make any promises until things are little more squared away. I'm not actually supposed to be here answering this right now...

Thank You Bryan. I appreciate that you took the time away to respond. And I appreciate that you will review setting aside onsite pickups early. Really I was just venting. Like all the other backers I am super excited and when I get them won''t change that. 

• Like 8

I will be examining options for isolating these orders and pulling them early, but I cannot make any promises until things are little more squared away. I'm not actually supposed to be here answering this right now...

Thank You Bryan. I appreciate that you took the time away to respond. And I appreciate that you will review setting aside onsite pickups early. Really I was just venting. Like all the other backers I am super excited and when I get them won''t change that. 

Yeah.  We promise to not write nasty emails tomorrow night asking why our stuff has not shipped out since you had them sitting at HQ for a full day.

P.S.  I will bribe with beer if it comes to that. :)

• Like 6

Even I am kind of excited about this news.

Good gracious.

I kind of am, but it's a good kind of gibbering.  Some of the angry e-amils we're getting over today's announcement are worrying, from a "Live on this planet anymore" perspective.

Whaa? :huh:

How could this announcement be anything but good news?

• Like 14

For the life of me I can't even remotely imagine what someone would have to be angry about over the update today.  No need to answer Bryan, sounds like a good ReaperCon beer conversation.

I am curious about what could be upsetting about this news and I won't be at Reapercon, but feel free to have a beer while you explain. ^_^

• Like 6

Whaa? :huh:

How could this announcement be anything but good news?

My thoughts summed up exactly... 

Backers should all be very excited about the shipments of their figures very soon.

• Like 6

So happy! Being Wave 1 I will hopefully have mine quickly. Unless the never ending snow devours all the mail.

Valentine's will be spent painting my minis, the hubs can paint his dwarven froge KS stuff and then all the beer.

Thanks for all the updates through this KS, much improved since Bones KS1 :)

• Like 7