[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to say it but there's nothing we can do until you have the box in hand and can confirm that the item is not there. We are still not sure if this is a fulfillment error or just an error in the email.

That's entirely fair & reasonable. Hopefully UPS figures out which way the border of Soviet Canuckistan is from Texas and gets things to me in good time so I can check for the presence or absence of rats in the box!

Also, thank Dog I'm on the far side of the continent from that snowy hell enveloping the East Coast. Must be making deliveries in that part of the world much chancier than usual, as one of a host of more serious problems...

i hate to say it but there's nothing we can do until you have the box in hand and can confirm that the item is not there. We are still not sure if this is a fulfillment error or just an error in the email.

That's entirely fair & reasonable. Hopefully UPS figures out which way the border of Soviet Canuckistan is from Texas and gets things to me in good time so I can check for the presence or absence of rats in the box!

Also, thank Dog I'm on the far side of the continent from that snowy hell enveloping the East Coast. Must be making deliveries in that part of the world much chancier than usual, as one of a host of more serious problems...

Can you forward to me the e-mail which alerted you to this problem? I might be able to do some research at the very least.  [email protected]

Dan, your e-mail, too if you don't mind.  I"M trying to track down why this is happening and these data points might help.

Edited by Reaperbryan
email added

Just lost all my excitement.

"Your shipment was postmarked on 02-13-2015 and is being shipped UPS Priority Mail Innovations."

UPS....uh oh. Time to prepare for the worst gouging ever. Gonna need to dig out my assless chaps when the UPSman comes to the door. I thought Canada was getting USPS shipping? This is going to hurt. Didn't get a tracking number in the email either. What happens if I refuse to pay their exorborant fees?

Read further up from your post. You'll feel better.  ::):

Whew. I know it's not Valentines day anymore, but I love you Reaper.

And when you do get a tracking number (email me for one if you don't have one by Thursday Night) you'll be thrilled to see it tracks through USPS.com not ups.  USPS being US POstal Service.  SO although the email implies it;s UPS, it is more or less as I have described, actually USPS by another name.

Even given the reassurance that UPS is not taking it right to my door in Edmonton, I am still scared with them touching my order. I just got another game that I kickstarted that cost $300 and I had to pay ups another $90 and miss out on work just to get my game, since they have such terrible hours to go pick up from their distribution centre.

• Like 1

I am wave 1 ROW and have an email from UPS, but not from Reaper....do I worry yet?

Ditto, but for wave 2 to Canada. And I read through the last few days to see if there's something there about UPS vs USPS/Canada Post but am only confused. Is it being transferred from UPS to USPS for Canada, or not? If not, I will want to self declare this so I don't pay the UPS extortion fee... which requires a complete packing slip and declared value, so I need that email even more.

• Like 1

I am wave 1 ROW and have an email from UPS, but not from Reaper....do I worry yet?

This seems to be the current situation for all RoW. I'm Wave 1 RoW, got by UPS mail on the 13th. No email from Reaper as yet and the UPS link just shows "Order Processed: Read for UPS"

• Like 2

*scribbles notes* Mrs... Boot... wants... giant... spiders... check.

*makes note to self* Last...Knight...wants...a...boot...to...the...head. ::P: 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I'll hold him down for you.

Seriously scary spider is scary

*scribbles note* Itty-bitty diamond also likes giant spiders, check.
  • Like 9

This seems to be the current situation for all RoW. I'm Wave 1 RoW, got by UPS mail on the 13th. No email from Reaper as yet and the UPS link just shows "Order Processed: Read for UPS"

That's my situation except I received the UPS email on the 12th.

• Like 1