[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Got mine today! All I can say is WOW! The quality is really impressive. Things seem to fit together better than older sculpts and details are sharper. The number of pieces on some of the models is suprising and awesome. The only error is tht there was an extra, duplicate zombie. Everything else is here.

Really wonderful job Reaper! You guys have outdone yourselves!

Also, I think ReaperClark is psychic, because he included 2 signature sheets, and there were 2 households in this order. Thank You.

• Like 9

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just got back home this evening from our wedding anniversary dinner (twenty-two years ago today). Out front my husband found a large package and said, "I think this is your Bones Kickstarter. It says 'Hi, Pingo! Bryan' on it."

See y'all later!

• Like 19

Just finished a detailed inventory. There are so many minis in the Core Set that the heroes kind of blur together for me, but I do believe there is not a single error or omission in my set. Thank you very much, Reaper! ::): (And ladystorm in particular, for pulling my order! ^_^ )

I do have a lot of boiling ahead of me... my extra Sophie, in particular, is bent backward at least 30 degrees from normal at her ankles. :mellow:  Fixable, but I was taken aback when I first saw it. Poor girl.

• Like 4

We just got back home this evening from our wedding anniversary dinner (twenty-two years ago today). Out front my husband found a large package and said, "I think this is your Bones Kickstarter. It says 'Hi, Pingo! Bryan' on it."

See y'all later!

I now keep a sharpie in my pocket in case the order I'm handling has a name I recognize. I didn't do that the first few days and missed signing Miss Melons and Corporea.