[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that one myself.   Must be Dutch, "Kill" means "small river" in Dutch (creek, basically,) so there are a ton of those names in Eastern New York, which was prominently Dutch.  Catskill, Fishkill, Poestenkill, Wynantskill, etc.

Learning new things everyday! I have never used that word, and I tend to speak Dutch every day.

@reaperfolks, awesome progress, very cool to just look at the tracker go and go and go!

• Like 4

Just saw that one myself.   Must be Dutch, "Kill" means "small river" in Dutch (creek, basically,) so there are a ton of those names in Eastern New York, which was prominently Dutch.  Catskill, Fishkill, Poestenkill, Wynantskill, etc.

Learning new things everyday! I have never used that word, and I tend to speak Dutch every day.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_(body_of_water)

Also, hey; is your address the same?

• Like 1

as I'm just an impatient old guy ... how would folks that have some experience with UPS read this?

Germany 02/20/2015 2:11 P.M. Package departed international carrier facility

Germany 02/19/2015 1:46 P.M. Shipment Acceptance at international carrier

Bensenville, IL, United States 02/18/2015 1:34 P.M. Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations 

Does that mean (from bottom to top): Bones arrived at airport (Bensenville), were put on the plane and the plane left the airport ... so my bones are over the Atlantic ...

or does it mean: they arrived at airport, were put on the plane and left the plane at an airport in Germany and thus are now on a truck hopefully driving in my direction?

Edited by Knight of the Dinner Table

This just in:

The Kraken, like DDS, is an exceptional bit of kit. I was surprised to see the undercuts in the gills. Nice work Reaper.

That is all.

he's a beautiful mini ::D:

Agreed, but not looking forward to getting those tentacles correct!

• Like 1

This just in:

The Kraken, like DDS, is an exceptional bit of kit. I was surprised to see the undercuts in the gills. Nice work Reaper.

That is all.

he's a beautiful mini ::D:

Agreed, but not looking forward to getting those tentacles correct!

Yea, I think I misplaced four of them...two of the tentacles seem wider than the other two, and I THINK they're supposed to be the very center top two...but I put them on the ones on either side of the center top two, and the armor plates don't line up perfectly

but other than that, there doens't seem to be much difference in the others...so I think only those two have a specific place to be