[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry Kaeros, it will come, it will come.

No, UPS 'delivered' it and says it was stolen after. As in, gone.

:(

::(:

Incidentally, am I the only one who instinctively misreads the thread title as

[ERMEGERD] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

?

Not any more. :mellow:

• Like 1

Negative, UPS man claims he left it on the front porch. I already checked with neighbors for good measure as well. :(

Same identical physical address?

I ask this because when my friend's Bones 1 was "delivered" to his apartment, the postman delivered to the wrong apartment block number. Right door number inside the apartment though, and the tracking service did say "Delivered" even though he was home all day.

He was lucky to be familiar with the postal route so he could track his package back.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

Can UPS just leave the package without a signature? and is the package insured or not ?

It is the shipper's decision whether to require a signature, at least in the U.S.

Most places in the US it is safe to deliver a package without requiring a signature. Europe, not so much.

Can UPS just leave the package without a signature? and is the package insured or not ?

It is the shipper's decision whether to require a signature, at least in the U.S.

Most places in the US it is safe to deliver a package without requiring a signature. Europe, not so much.

Well i imagine that it would be problematic in all metropolitan areas with no or little front yards and a lot of foot trafic.....

But this realy sucks, if i didnt have to sign for deliverys i think i would invest in a security camera...

Well i imagine that it would be problematic in all metropolitan areas with no or little front yards and a lot of foot trafic.....

But this realy sucks, if i didnt have to sign for deliverys i think i would invest in a security camera...

I think you'd be wrong. My experience has been the opposite. More of my neighbors have had packages disappear off their front porch in Portland than ever vanished in my apartment building in Chicago. But I haven't had problems in either location. It happens but I think it's a pretty tiny percentage of deliveries.

Edited by mototom
  • Like 1