[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo, any RoW got their package yet?

I know I'm being unreasonably hopeful concerning Canada Customs, but I'm a dreamer.

[Note to self: Find better dreams than Canada Customs. That's really depressing.]

Updates haven't changed for my order in several days, so I'm guessing/blaming Canada Customs.

:;):

yeah my order still reads Bensenville or w/e it's called. I am having a hard time understanding why it has been sitting there since the 19th.

Edited by cycnet

Sooooo, any RoW got their package yet?

I know I'm being unreasonably hopeful concerning Canada Customs, but I'm a dreamer.

[Note to self: Find better dreams than Canada Customs. That's really depressing.]

RoW1 (Australia) here.  Still waiting.  Nervously.   I say nervously because I'm moving house in two weeks time.  On Reaper's advice, I had it shipped to a friend instead.   Only to now find out my friend is moving house at the same time I am.   So really hoping it arrives in the next two weeks!!

Anyway, tracker says:

Australia 02/19/2015 11:26 A.M. Shipment Acceptance at international carrier Bensenville, IL, United States 02/18/2015 1:35 P.M. Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

Not sure I believe that the top entry really means it is in Australia.   If the date/time is indeed "local" as it says, there's only about a 5 hour time difference between the two entries, not enough for a flight to Australia.   I think maybe that top entry means it has arrived at the carrier that is shipping it to Australia.   But that was 5 days ago.  Hope it's here now, maybe in customs.

My Bones box arrived yesterday!!!!   It was delayed a bit by inclement weather but it arrived safely.  WHOOO-HOOO!!!    going through that box was so much fun.  Thanks to the Reaper team, the order was BETTER than expected. I got an extra Cinder dragon and a mixed bag of bases!  Now I have to decide what to work on first.

• Like 6