[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Damn, I'm seriously not happy.

I can go pick up my bones at the local post, but I also know what I have to pay to get them.

416,74€ on an order of 846$ + 182.55$ shipping!

It's like they calculated VAT for the whole kickstarter for both my boxes!

Anyone knows if it's possible to fight this? And how? Country : Belgium (our VAT should be 21%).

I haven't seen the details of the bill yet, so this is guessing, but man...

I do not know the details of your local system, But you should be able to discuss with this somebody, I assume.

There should be, but currently I have no idea who or where that person is :)

First things first, I'll go to the post-office tomorrow to see if I can get the receipts, and hopefully a way to solve this. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I e-mailed Reaper about this a couple of days ago because my tracking number hasn't updated either. They say UPS has picked up all the containers. So, UPS hasn't scanned anything from our container yet.

Someone needs to smash some skulls at UPS.

Turning into a great day today.

The sun came out to play.

Kicking butt at my IT job.

Divorce paperwork being filed.

Bones order arrives today!

Welcome to terrific Tuesday!

Make sure the ex doesn't get half your Bones as well as half your wallet.

Bryan, did UPS pick up orders Friday evening or wait until Monday?

People in general, I know there were tracking issues of some sort, but did they at all involve a total lack of updating through the system?

*sigh*

Same boat. Nothing on UPS yet, still at the l ready for pickup.

Woohoo!  My order arrived at my office over lunch today.  It's currently sitting on my desk behind me.  Taunting me.  Trying to convince me to open it up and spread it all over my office.  I'm not certain how long I can resist.

This is going to be a long afternoon.

• Like 6

Woohoo!  My order arrived at my office over lunch today.  It's currently sitting on my desk behind me.  Taunting me.  Trying to convince me to open it up and spread it all over my office.  I'm not certain how long I can resist.

This is going to be a long afternoon.

One or two minis won't be too much of a mess, and you can play with just them, right?  Whet your appetite?

Go on, you know you want to.

• Like 4

I unpacked a bunch of stuff last night to look at it, and try dry-fitting things.  Cinder has 2 left wings, as I had come to expect.  Mashaaf and Khanjira are super heavy, and gorgeous.  The Kraken is smaller than I'd imagined, and the Balor has an INSANE amount of parts!

I haven't touched my core set or the expansions yet.  The number of figures in each of the boxes is daunting.

ARRGH.  :devil:

The bankers across the hall have been coming and going all day, so every time I see a shadow at the door my first instinct is 'It's Oops!  My bones are here!', only to find out it's one of them.

UPS hasn't updated at all since the departure scan a few days ago, and it was supposed to be here today...one of those 'no internet = meh, whatever, slow internet = antsy' type moments.  Either update your tracking so I know what's happened to my box since Saturday, or show up already! ::(:

• Like 1

I unpacked a bunch of stuff last night to look at it, and try dry-fitting things.  Cinder has 2 left wings, as I had come to expect.  Mashaaf and Khanjira are super heavy, and gorgeous.  The Kraken is smaller than I'd imagined, and the Balor has an INSANE amount of parts!

I haven't touched my core set or the expansions yet.  The number of figures in each of the boxes is daunting.

Yeah, that balor does have a lot of bits. I was surprised but I'll bet it has to do with either getting it all into one mold or it having lots of undercuts (or both).

Got the box home and had a quick look. Loving DDSII but the ruins need some boiling. Way to much to check out in the hour I had. No obvious mistakes found yet except Sir Daniel's hand that was mentioned elsewhere. Thank you, Shannon for packing my toys!

Customs fees were $56 for a $400 order + $50 shipping. Bearable for the amount of minis I got.

Finally!!! :lol:

My Bones 2 box (and another smaller non Reaper box of minis) arrived this morning just as I was leaving for work, so I won't have a chance to even open the box until later tonight. ::(:

On the plus side. The customs gods have smiled down on me as their additional charge was quite minimal. ::D:

Also: the tracking for my now received box still hasn't updated since several days ago.

• Like 8