[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Especially for Early Birds. I'd imagine forumites were some of the first to pledge and the first to lock in, simply because we knew earlier than random guy surfing the internet.

Nothing like advance notice, to happen to be off that day, and seeing the kickstarter open.

I'm in the early bird, but I guess I'm probably the magic math error 1003, or whatever it was.

I got stupidly lucky. Coffee break at exactly the right time. Somehow completely forgot that was the day!

I hadn't forgotten, but had a leisurely breakfast. I reckoned that half an hour in was still plenty early.

Nope. I got Wave 2. Perfectly happy with it, but still shaking my head at how fast it filled up.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone here probably just felt like they hit a sugar high "YOU MEAN MY EMAIL COULD STILL COME!?" lol

Yeah but those of us in Wave 2 are not looking forward to the influx of 'I got my confirmation email!' posts...which will basically force me to nibble all of my nails off with anxiety. 

• Like 6

Everyone here probably just felt like they hit a sugar high "YOU MEAN MY EMAIL COULD STILL COME!?" lol

Yeah but those of us in Wave 2 are not looking forward to the influx of 'I got my confirmation email!' posts...which will basically force me to nibble all of my nails off with anxiety. 

To be fair, at the rate they're going, wave two emails shouls start appearing by some time Wednesday.

(Maybe Thursday if they need to restock.)

• Like 5

Especially for Early Birds. I'd imagine forumites were some of the first to pledge and the first to lock in, simply because we knew earlier than random guy surfing the internet.

Nothing like advance notice, to happen to be off that day, and seeing the kickstarter open.

I'm in the early bird, but I guess I'm probably the magic math error 1003, or whatever it was.

I got stupidly lucky. Coffee break at exactly the right time. Somehow completely forgot that was the day!

Heh

There was nothing "lucky" about the timing of my 'coffee*' break that day....

(And I still ended up #448, which is kinda terrifying. Admittedly, I was trying to pledge from my iPhone...)

*actually Pepsi Max, my non-java caffeine-poison of choice. The free coffee at work is... inadequate... for the palate of this coffee snob. :-)

I'm okay with enjoying the happiness of Wave 1 backers. I'm Wave 2, and I'm going to be at a convention this weekend. I'd much rather my order come after than during.

Now I feel better about taking so long to lock in my pledge.

• Like 6

FireElemental and I are in Wave 2. I have no idea where inside wave 2 we might be, but we're somewhere in there.

It seems like we've been waiting forever, so a few more days one way or the other isn't going to bug us too much!

(plus oh god oh god I have like five kickstarters worth of minis I haven't even touched yet)

• Like 4

I was applying waybills for the first 3 hours today. I know a handful of forumites got boxes today because I know your real names.

Hmm...

I wonder about that.

You always call me Darsc when I help out at PAX.

:;):

yeah but I'm sure you have another name. Just because you're in my phone as Darsc doesn't mean there's not a real name. Shannon uses some different name than I do.

(plus oh god oh god I have like five kickstarters worth of minis I haven't even touched yet)

/stares at her large box of unpainted miniatures.....

/stares at her plastic bin of reaper bones.....

/heavy breathing

Edit:

/Sudden realization

Where in Gods name am I going to put them... OMG I have no place for them...... My paint rack, that I built specifically for this KS paints is full...the 3 teir plastic bin is full... Top drawer has...stuff in it, second drawer is full of bones, 3 drawer has yarn/needles/knitting stuff in it..

I need another one.....

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 13