[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Inventory is done and seems to be in order. Thanks ReaperGus!

Now the washing step has begun. Somehow I have the urge to clean Kanjira and Cthulhu from Bones1 at the same time. That would be an epic battle from the depths of the sea. Just hope wife doesn't see me

Edited by mistergreenwood
  • Like 4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Bones!  Thanks Blake for packing.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ezsmktsw2odslp5/AAC7EGInZPnqz9dSp2kiNlF6a?dl=0

More pictures when I get time.

(Wave 1, UK for those that are interested)

What are those two lunch packages on the right? 

Cookies? :blink:

My bases came packed in brown paper lunch bags.

Yes, they are the product of Thomas - Bases, loads of bases.

My order is still listed as "02/28/2015   9:28 A.M.   Package arrived at foreign customs office" on the UPS tracker, the UPS tracking number doesn't give any results on my postal service's tracking page and I haven't received any customs papers demanding I pay an unreasonable amount of money to get the package released yet.

Gimme my Bones!

ROW Wave 1 (Denmark - incidentally one of my friends has received his package and, according to a Danish painting forum, several other Danes have received theirs too).

For anyone interested in knowing. Operation: DDS2 Secret Wife Gift, First Date 10 Year Anniversary Edition, was a complete success. Gifted this morning, and now we are going out for the evening. ^_^

Sadly, first date recreation has failed since there are no movies we want to see right now. :unsure:  Just have to rent something or watch the movie we saw on our first date.

ta ta for now.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 17

I have waited patiently through 115 KickStarter updates for my Bones II. Imagine my surprise when Reaper announce shipping is done - and I haven't received any shipping email.

> I have no Shipping/Tracking e-mail

> You can find your tracking number on the Pledge Manager, as shown in the previous Update. Simply log in, and it will be in the right hand column above your itemized list of rewards. If no tracking number shows up, please contact us at [email protected] with your order number and we will try to get it sorted out as fast as we can.

I duly log into the Pledge Manager, and my entire selection is gone. I have managed to figure out what I may have purchased, but now there is no Expansion Set #1 to pick from, and I am sure I picked one of them.

So, the 521 or so who didn't "complete" their Pledge, how many of you thought you'd already done it, and ignored the blanket email? 

*UPDATE Expansion Set 1 now shows on the Pledge Manager, I have reconstructed what I thought I originally pledged. I've waited for so long, what's another few weeks for delivery? So annoying this happened, but all sorted now.

Edited by KiwiGlen

Ups delivered a box to my front step while I was at my son's PT conference tonight. Happy happy, now I must sleep before work.

Thanks to Aaron for pulling my order & thanks to Ladystorm for the message on the box ::):

I was in Wave 6 (US)

• Like 5

I'm afraid that most of us on the forums are... I want to say unlikely, but knowing my target audience I'll instead say less likely to not have locked in our pledges.  ReaperBryan has been telling us on the forums to check pledges and whether or not they're logged in fairly frequently for the past few months.  He's been basically been saying 'Check it, make sure, otherwise your shipments will be delayed.'

They've also been sending out emails directly to the people who haven't locked in yet from what I understand - didn't you get one?

Assuming you're based in New Zealand:  the tracking doesn't work once the packages leave the US.  You'll get an email from Reaper saying it's shipped, an email from UPS Mail Innovations saying it's shipped, and then I got no status updates till it was delivered, on both orders.

• Like 2

For anyone interested in knowing. Operation: DDS2 Secret Wife Gift, First Date 10 Year Anniversary Edition, was a complete success. Gifted this morning, and now we are going out for the evening. ^_^

Sadly, first date recreation has failed since there are no movies we want to see right now. :unsure:  Just have to rent something or watch the movie we saw on our first date.

ta ta for now.

That's awesome and congrats on the 10 year first date anniversary. My husband and I always watch our first date movie on our first date anniversary (#18 for us).

There is movement, actual real life tracking movement. Looks like Monday is going to be a very long day at work. Provided there are no more mother nature delays. Woo

• Like 4

Got mine tonight... Wave 10.... one of the last dozen or so to go out I believe. I am so pumped. Everything looks great, except no bases? did they run or did my Wave 10ness mean no bases for me? If not I'll just email no a big deal IMHO, I just wanted to know if there was a cause before I emailed.

AJ

• Like 2

Well... Bones are in the house!

I didn't really mind the 109€ VAT and customs, and the $65 shipping I suppose is correct for this kind of large package.

But the extra €30 just-because-we-can handling fee has, I think, doubled since last time.

I guess we can call this one Fulfilled :bday:

Now where shall I put these?

*moves 'Wrath of Kings' and 'Myth' boxes to one side, KaosBall and 'Shadows of Brimstone' to the other side*

*looks at pending KS list*

*pushes Zombicide2 and Arcadia Quest a bit... "Huh! I should still open and check that 'Mars Attacks' box"*

Whimper... :wacko:

Edited by Godfather Punk
  • Like 6

Still sitting in Canadian Customs since the 25th. :(

I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to get it while I was on vacation.

I wonder how long I should wait with no movement before I start trying to have it investigated?

I'm not sure what is up with Canada Customs.  My Reaper order (normal one, from the web store) sat for 6 days (Feb 27th until last night).  It's only a little order too, just enough for free shipping...