[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is the thread for showing our Bone 2 Shipping Excitement!   Got mine unpacked and a few things looked at so far.   The opening of the big box. http://www.dropbox.com/s/jrulinraihknunc/2

Pictures from my visit to Reaper and the little tour we got of the assembly line area for fulfillment  Spoilered to save space    Khanjira anyone?       DDS2         For those of us that

Siri! Do you realize what you caught on camera!?            

Posted Images

Well... Bones are in the house!

I didn't really mind the 109€ VAT and customs, and the $65 shipping I suppose is correct for this kind of large package.

But the extra €30 just-because-we-can handling fee has, I think, doubled since last time.

I guess we can call this one Fulfilled :bday:

Now where shall I put these?

*moves 'Wrath of Kings' and 'Myth' boxes to one side, KaosBall and 'Shadows of Brimstone' to the other side*

*looks at pending KS list*

*pushes Zombicide2 and Arcadia Quest a bit... "Huh! I should still open and check that 'Mars Attacks' box"*

Whimper... :wacko:

So you win after all :)

At least it seems we do have the same problem - with bones 1, SDE, myth, wrath of kings, arcadia quest and at least SDE2 still incoming, my miniature collection is rapidly growing.

Too bad the unpainted ones are the general population of them, outnumbering the painted ones 50 to 1? :P

Got mine tonight... Wave 10.... one of the last dozen or so to go out I believe. I am so pumped. Everything looks great, except no bases? did they run or did my Wave 10ness mean no bases for me? If not I'll just email no a big deal IMHO, I just wanted to know if there was a cause before I emailed.

AJ

There should be bases.  You can drop Reaper a line at the help address with your invoice number and the part number.

Got mine tonight... Wave 10.... one of the last dozen or so to go out I believe. I am so pumped. Everything looks great, except no bases? did they run or did my Wave 10ness mean no bases for me? If not I'll just email no a big deal IMHO, I just wanted to know if there was a cause before I emailed.

AJ

Bases are included in the core set. If you got one or more core sets you should have bases.

They were packaged separately because the core set was packaged in China while the bases were produced at Reaper HQ, so they're not actually IN the core box.

Edit: Clarity

Edited by Dan Goodchild

I'd call UPS at this point, tell them to hold it, and go to the distro point and pick it up.

Unless you've got 500 lbs of bones coming?

UPS handed to USPS.

USPS handed to Brazilian Post Office.

Between this, the tracking code changed to international one.

UPS has no way to find the new code, neither USPS or BrPO.

This code is the one thing Brazilian Post Office tracks packages, so no code no way to know which package is mine. 

I have to wait until shows up here.

:blink: (Despite the UPS website showing all the steps)

I'd call UPS at this point, tell them to hold it, and go to the distro point and pick it up.

UPS handed to USPS.

This code is the one thing Brazilian Post Office tracks packages, so no code no way to know which package is mine. 

Yeah, UPS has the USPS shipping code "somewhere".  I just checked and my tracking did eventually update to "Delivered", so there is a connect.  Just seems UPS can't tell you what it is....

• Like 1

UPS handed to USPS.

Yeah, UPS has the USPS shipping code "somewhere".  I just checked and my tracking did eventually update to "Delivered", so there is a connect.  Just seems UPS can't tell you what it is....

Always remember: The receiver is NOT UPS's customer; the sender is. I find that helps to keep things in perspective when I wonder about UPS's willingness to help track down packages.

• Like 2

So, the 521 or so who didn't "complete" their Pledge, how many of you thought you'd already done it, and ignored the blanket email? 

I believe that all but about 100 of them sincerely thought they had completed the process. Those ~100 or so are people who pledged $1 and decided in the end not to select any rewards, and don't think they need to, so while we count them as Still Unlocked, they have no genuine intention of ever locking, because they honestly do not want rewards.

We did reach out to everyone that was unlocked a second time via KS's messaging system, so that they should have been notified by now.

Also in your post, you indicated that Expansion 1 was no longer available. Unfortunately, this is correct. We are now out of stock on this item, and several others. We made our orders based on what was in Cart at the Original Lock-In Deadline (which was in place precisely so that we knew how much to order) plus 10%, and when the over 1,000 stragglers locked in over the past month (there's still about 150 still outstanding, not counting the ones I mention above) our inventories were depleted.

It is unfortunate that this has affected you, and if you like, you may PM me and we can discuss alternatives.

Well the UPS tracker has updated but none of the UK carriers recognise the parcel code provided by ups Mail innovations.

Ahh well I will just have to wait for a letter.

I have been told that sometimes ParcelForce (is that right, I admit to being unfamiliar with this) recognizes the tracking. This was from a tweet sent by one of our UK backers, so I have no quotable source.

AJ

You should contact [email protected] for your bases. You certainly should have had them in your parcel.  It is entirely believable by me that on that last day especially we may have made a mistake or two. We are after all, Human.

AJ

You should contact [email protected] for your bases. You certainly should have had them in your parcel.  It is entirely believable by me that on that last day especially we may have made a mistake or two. We are after all, Human.

You guys were SUPER human during fufillment! I'm not even slightly upset, the minis are beautiful!! Just didn't want to claim something that I wasn't entitled to. Thanks One more time Bryan ::D:  ::D:  ::D: ::D: ! 

• Like 2

I have been told that sometimes ParcelForce (is that right, I admit to being unfamiliar with this) recognizes the tracking. This was from a tweet sent by one of our UK backers, so I have no quotable source.

Nop. The response was:

Please review the information below
  • Parcelforce Worldwide parcel tracking reference numbers are either 9, 13 or 14 characters with no spaces. Please check and re-enter.

And the UPS tracking code uses 18.

::):

Nop. The response was:

• Parcelforce Worldwide parcel tracking reference numbers are either 9, 13 or 14 characters with no spaces. Please check and re-enter.

That's the same issue I had, I thought I could expedite the collection of the models by trying to pay for customs as soon as I could. But sadly I couldnt.

Nop. The response was:

ParcelForce would apply only to UK backers, although as before, I'm not 100% sure how accurate the tweet was.

I'm fairly sure, Naponatom, the your parcel will not be delivered via UK's Parcelforce, since you live in Brazil.

Help, I'm drowning in Bones! :D

A handful of things in bad need of boiling, a few bent weapons.  Interestingly, I thought the bag for the demon lord minotaur was another dragon for a moment.  His spear is so warped it looked like a tail.

Only things I'm missing are all the bases, and my Caryatid Columns.

• Like 3