[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Quickpoll: Is there anyone in wave 1 that has actually already finished painting their previous Bones? Or at least is down to 20 miniatures remaining?

I finished my original Vampire box, painting 4 minis in the last 2 days of 2014.  I also painted all the bones I purchased prior to the 12 days of Christmas sale. Since then I have gotten another 20 bones, and only painted a few. 

Only 2 dreams about bones last night - or I was woken up by a baby and just thought about them for a while, it was hard to tell.  

anyone else having these?

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 4

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strike that, I got 9 emails. 5 shipping confirmations, two of which had stuff listed, one which had a working tracking number. The other three that didn't have stuff listed had 1 working tracking number in there as well, with different time-stamps for the first origin and the last departure. 

The remaining 4 emails were all the "sorry about the email" email which I apparently got 4 times. 

I'm pretty sure with the tracking numbers working that has to mean something's on its way. Stoked.

• Like 1

My email was like Bsphomet69's. It lists the stuff in my order but the tracking number cannot be found by ups. Does that mean my stuff has or has not shipped?

I just checked again and UPS still can't find my tracking number. I don't know if I should be excited or not...

I'd ask how many emails did you receive?

This is the text of the explanation that Kit sent out:

It has come to our attention that there was an error in our delivery confirmation database. Turns out that UPS truncated order numbers when sending data to us in some cases. Unfortunately, this means that you may have received an erroneous shipping notification this evening.

First, we apologize for the confusion. We didn't notice the problem until after we sent out the first day's emails, naturally.

If you also received an email today from UPS's QuantumView Notify system, then your package is on its way to you. If you received an email that didn't have what you ordered listed, or any number of oddities, then it's likely that you're still in the queue, waiting to be shipped.

It wasn't our intention to get your hopes up. We appreciate your patience as we get to the bottom of this problem.

The only thing to do at this time is to practice patience. Either you will receive a correct email later today or you can send us one tomorrow asking about it. Not today, emails need time to get out to you, give it until tomorrow before you email us if you feel you have an issue that needs personal attention**.

[email protected] 

**remember if you email, you need to give enough information to allow us to help you in your email.  with the volume of emails we receive, the more time we have to spend on tracking things down to answer your question because you don't give us the info, the less timely your response will be.  Include your Invoice/order number, shipping address, all associated emails, name of project (aka KS: Bones 2) specific description of the issue and your full name in every email you send us.  It really does matter.

• Like 4

I just checked again and UPS still can't find my tracking number. I don't know if I should be excited or not...

Mine said that too.  I'm not worried, they worked late yesterday and may not have scheduled the pick up until today.  Either way, I'm happy that it got process so quickly and am sure it will be send as soon as they are able.  Obviously, Kit and the other IT people must have been working late last night to even get the e-mails out.  Let's give them a chance to work it out.

I'm super excited too but we aren't exactly waiting for life saving medication or anything :;):

Edited by MiniCannuck
  • Like 2

Why is the counter still at zero?

It resets every night.

The Shop's standard hours are 9AM-6PM central time zone.

::P: This is no place for logical answers! What about the overnight crew of brownies? I mean, they're shipping via UPS, so it makes sense that they're brownies, right?

• Like 8

I'm super excited too but we aren't exactly waiting for life saving medication or anything :;):

Says you! ;p

I only got one email. I'm sure it's right. I'm also sure the issue is with UPS. They hate me and the feeling is mutual.

• Like 4

Says you! ;p

I only got one email. I'm sure it's right. I'm also sure the issue is with UPS. They hate me and the feeling is mutual.

So, which demon or devil are you painting UPS brown?

• Like 2

I'm sure my stuff was either sent yesterday or will be sent out today or tomorrow, so I'm not really worried, but I'm hoping I will get a second email from UPS that I can track so I can predict which day I will get the package, so I can be on the lookout for it.  Worse case scenario I will be surprised to find it outside my house when I get home some time this week (I refuse to think about someone walking by and taking my package from my doorstep, as that is the stuff of nightmares!).

• Like 2

I'm sure my stuff was either sent yesterday or will be sent out today or tomorrow, so I'm not really worried, but I'm hoping I will get a second email from UPS that I can track so I can predict which day I will get the package, so I can be on the lookout for it.  Worse case scenario I will be surprised to find it outside my house when I get home some time this week (I refuse to think about someone walking by and taking my package from my doorstep, as that is the stuff of nightmares!).

My porch is pretty open to a major intersection in our neighborhood, so I don't worry too much about it, but I still take an hour PTO to run home when a package over $100 is delivered, just because I'm paranoid.