[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

So, the shop still opens at 11 tomorrow morning right?

My best friend and I are gonna be Thelma and Louise-ing it on a bonsai run up there and back home! Pics when I get them!

A bonsai run?

You're going to be carrying tiny ornamental trees down to Denton?

:D

Edited by izzylobo
  • Like 9

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend and I are gonna be Thelma and Louise-ing it on a bonsai run up there and back home! Pics when I get them!

A bonsai run?

You're going to be carrying tiny ornamental trees down to Denton?

:D

Some people take their gaming terrain to a whole 'nother level.

• Like 6

A bonsai run... Like, go straight there (stop for a little lunch) and come straight back.

Is that not a thing? It's a thing here. Lol.

But now I need bonsai trees!!

Edit: Checked myself, apparently it's "banzai charge" and it's a suicide run. Heh. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banzai_charge

Edited by Marineal
  • Like 4

Oh my!  If my email is correct I might have Bones on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

It says it's in Mesquite TX and that it left Denton.  Is it real?  Or is the computer playing tricks on me?!!!

Regardless, squeeeeeee!   Bones!!!!!!  They will be mine soon, my precious.  Oh yes!

I am wave 1, order #1515, locked in 12/11/13.

Reaper is AWESOME!!!!

• Like 9

Oh my!  If my email is correct I might have Bones on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

It says it's in Mesquite TX and that it left Denton.  Is it real?  Or is the computer playing tricks on me?!!!

Regardless, squeeeeeee!   Bones!!!!!!  They will be mine soon, my precious.  Oh yes!

I am wave 1, order #1515, locked in 12/11/13.

Reaper is AWESOME!!!!

My order appears to be hanging out in Mesquite as well. I figure it's being put on a truck to head out east soon.

• Like 2

huh. the tracker is showing cities, but the counter remains still.  Interesting.

Which is the opposite of last night when the destination stopped changing while orders shipped continued to go up.

My guess is that they're applying labels to packages that were packed yesterday after the destinations stopped changing.

• Like 2

I just checked again and UPS still can't find my tracking number. I don't know if I should be excited or not...

I'm super excited too but we aren't exactly waiting for life saving medication or anything :;):

Says you! ;p

I only got one email. I'm sure it's right. I'm also sure the issue is with UPS. They hate me and the feeling is mutual.

So, which demon or devil are you painting UPS brown?

I would never subject my brethren to such a thing! The deva is totally going to be brown though. Maybe even paint him in brown shorts... :devil:

Hey, before you and Louise drive off the cliff, can I has yer Bones?! ;p
  • Like 3

I notice something. the tracker started at 13986, if we add the 150 it will be 14,136.

The kickstarter page shows 14,964 pledges.

It means that over 800 people didn´t lock the pledge manager yet?

:blink:

Well... Bryan DID say that if he told us how many people hadn't locked in yet, we wouldn't believe him!  :wacko:

We live in such an amazing world; I just logged on to UPS' website and saw that my order is already in Kansas!!  ::o:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

I notice something. the tracker started at 13986, if we add the 150 it will be 14,136.

The kickstarter page shows 14,964 pledges.

It means that over 800 people didn´t lock the pledge manager yet? :blink:

Well... Bryan DID say that if he told us how many people hadn't locked in yet, we wouldn't believe him!  :wacko:

We live in such an amazing world; I just logged on to UPS' website and saw that my order is already in Kansas!!  ::o:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Congrats!

:down:

• Like 1