[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! (Well except the fact that the next couple weeks are going to be full of painful waiting...)

Thanks for the previews!

Ok, we need someone local to go to Reaper on Monday morning and blast that song through the warehouse.

Any volunteers?

Wait, I thought we LIKED Reapers peoples? I only subject my enemies to that song. :-)

• Like 3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!! (Well except the fact that the next couple weeks are going to be full of painful waiting...)

Thanks for the previews!

Ok, we need someone local to go to Reaper on Monday morning and blast that song through the warehouse.

Any volunteers?

Wait, I thought we LIKED Reapers peoples? I only subject my enemies to that song. :-)

But the visual of them all working away like clockwork packing boxes while that song plays in the background is priceless.

OK fine, no music; but if they post a timelapse video of the pick & pack line someone (not saying who) might just add that song to it. Just saying, it might happen.  :devil:

• Like 9

I went light on bones 2. I got dds, the world breaker, expansion 2, and a few singles from the core set. Why did I not get all of the things? Driving to Dallas today for anniversary lunch and picking up minis. Minis that are over a pound of plastic need a new name. I petition minis be reclassified based on number of bites to eat Sir Forscale (spelling?).

• Like 6