[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

For those of you whom UPS actually acknowleges that you exist, doesn't it show in the upper right expected delivery day?

Also, did you guys get an email from UPS or just the Reaper one? I only got one from Reaper...

"Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." Barring other stops, I'd expect the truck to arrive at the UPS facility in Commerce City sometime this evening. Which might mean delivery tomorrow, but that last step sometimes gets delayed.

Email only from Reaper.

Same. Also, for anyone having issues with their tracking number make sure you are grabbing the whole thing. The link in my email is cutting off the tracking number. Just pointing that out in case it helps anyone.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm beginning to think that one of my two tracking numbers might not be for me. One left TX at 6am and looks like it stopped in MO at 2pm, the other left at 1am and doesn't have any stops yet, so I think that one is probably still on its way to OH maybe?

I dunno. Pretty confused. Hope I didn't get someone else's tracking email.

How are they still on wave 1? I thought wave 1 only had 1000 entries. 700+ yesterday + 653 so far today is way over 1000.

~ S ~

2001 Early Bird pledges. I think the 1 is an accident.

Ahhh, ok then, makes sense. Was getting worried the tracking was not working. I guess wave two should start sometime tomorrow then.  :;):

Edited by Soreena

666 and I still haven't gotten my e-mail. COME ON GUYS, PACK FASTER!!

Have faith, I saw my town go by a bit ago and haven't gotten one. Bryan said it might take an hour, and honestly, depending on the email situation, they may not go out until later tonight (they all went out after shipping last night).