[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the list of folks whose UPS tracking # isn't working.

- Got the "We're shipping your kickstarter stuff" email from Reaper at 9:52pm last night

- Did not receive an "We're sorry for getting your hopes up" email from Reaper

- Have not received an email from UPS

- My tracking number does not appear to be cut off, but the UPS site displays the same error as reported by others

Note: This is intended to be an additional data point, not a complaint, on the off chance something has gone wrong between Reaper and UPS. Absolutely no complaints here - this has been an amazing ride from start to finish. I just hope I get to ride it again someday... :;):

EDIT: On the assumption that many, many others in future waves will experience the same, some 30+ hours after I received the initial "We're Shipping your kickstarter stuff" email from no-reply-bot , I got an email from "UPS Quantum View" containing the same tracking number.  Checking the UPS site, the tracking number now worked, and in fact contained data covering the last two days during which I had been checking but had been receiving an error.

So as usual (always?) LadyStorm is right: If your tracking number doesn't seem to work initially, just be patient. The bones are coming.

-BlackDuck

Edited by BlackDuck
  • Like 1

They probably are going strong with USA shipments and would rather start tomorrow fresh with ROW shipments.  It makes sense to me.  Overall, keep the momentum going today as opposed to switching gears for an hour and losing productivity.  Better to start with ROW tomorrow at this point.

Edited by animesensei

Add me to the list of folks whose UPS tracking # isn't working.

- Got the "We're shipping your kickstarter stuff" email from Reaper at 9:52pm last night

- Did not receive an "We're sorry for getting your hopes up" email from Reaper

- Have not received an email from UPS

- My tracking number does not appear to be cut off, but the UPS site displays the same error as reported by others

Note: This is intended to be an additional data point, not a complaint, on the off chance something has gone wrong between Reaper and UPS. Absolutely no complaints here - this has been an amazing ride from start to finish. I just hope I get to ride it again someday... :;):

As an additional data point, I have a working tracking number but no email from UPS (just Reaper). I don't know if anyone's gotten a UPS email? Just saying that because it's probably not significant I'd you don't have one.