[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

I'd be really curious as to the size of the largest order Reaper has. I bet it's huge. I mean really huge. I only added about 7 or 8 thingies to my order, so mine is probably pretty pathetic when compared to the real massive orders.

~ S ~ 

Where I live, mounds of rock and dirt come in a variety of sizes. I grew up with the understanding that the smaller of these are called "hills", while the larger are called "mountains". This gives me an intuitive grasp of the relative sizes of constructs to which these words are applicable.

Then I went West to Arizona, and Colorado, and New Mexico, and saw Mountains the likes of which my internal sense of scale could not rationally accommodate. But I still call the thing I drive over going to and from work a "mountain".

I am getting 20 Bones, which really is a lot. I mean, it's downright silly how many figures are going to be showing up. Honestly I'm kind of counting on my daughters to claim a lot of them for themselves, because otherwise I don't know where I'm going to put them. 

And I know that some people may laugh at what I consider to be 20, but I don't care. Because 20 is an awesome, magical, mind-blowingly enormous number, no matter how big it is.

• Like 6

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it's just a glitch.

America is a glitch?

That *would* explain a lot of things.

Careful, or we'll have to go up there and start rummaging through our attic... ;p

Well, they're on Wave 2 so mine must have shipped, though I still can't track it...

• Like 1

Apparently it's just a glitch.

America is a glitch?

That *would* explain a lot of things.

Careful, or we'll have to go up there and start rummaging through our attic... ;p

Well, they're on Wave 2 so mine must have shipped, though I still can't track it...

Heh. The last time you did that, you ended up with a fire in kitchen.  ::P:

• Like 1

The emails take about an hour to hit the system after the label has been applied but the actual email network may take up to several more to deliver that email. And until an official Reaper Peep says that wave 1 is done I wouldn't stress to much.

Some people are asking about emails. Thought my advice from this morning might need a boost.

Give it time to get sorted out. If nothing is in your inbox by tomorrow noonish central time, then send an email asking to [email protected]

The only thing to do at this time is to practice patience. Either you will receive a correct email later today or you can send us one tomorrow asking about it. Not today, emails need time to get out to you, give it until tomorrow before you email us if you feel you have an issue that needs personal attention**.

[email protected]

**remember if you email, you need to give enough information to allow us to help you in your email. with the volume of emails we receive, the more time we have to spend on tracking things down to answer your question because you don't give us the info, the less timely your response will be. Include your Invoice/order number, shipping address, all associated emails, name of project (aka KS: Bones 2) specific description of the issue and your full name in every email you send us. It really does matter.

• Like 5

I saw a shipment to Worcester, MA go by a little while ago.

If the snow clears up, that's easily drivable. :ph34r:

Becky will cut you if you try to take her Bones.

Haha, I will have to find these Woo-town (Worcesterite) people, would love to see what you all got. I saw the town I shipped to earlier today (my work address), but I'm the next town over from Worcester.

• Like 2

I'd be really curious as to the size of the largest order Reaper has. I bet it's huge. I mean really huge. I only added about 7 or 8 thingies to my order, so mine is probably pretty pathetic when compared to the real massive orders.

~ S ~

I don't know if it's the larger order, but I pulled one today with 165 items. 10x of a lot of the dragons and stuff.

That was anomalously large though. The average #items in each wave is different, but the Wave 1 average is about 16 items.

~ S ~

I don't know if it's the larger order, but I pulled one today with 165 items. 10x of a lot of the dragons and stuff.

That was anomalously large though. The average #items in each wave is different, but the Wave 1 average is about 16 items.

165? Just... wow! I only ordered 25 line items, (with four items at x2) and still missed a lot of stuff. I would love to see a picture of the pile of boxes that the largest order requires.

• Like 2

1) o.O

Subliminal 1.5) If only there was a giant bones Tiamat to command that massive flight of dragons.

2) EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOU'RE PART OF A TEAM!(Just in case the reaper folks need a refreshed song)

• Like 5