[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. The transition from Wave 1 UPS to wave 1 Postal (which includes ROW) was not as smooth as it could have been.

We are not yet fully in the groove. There were some lost time moments at the start of day, right after lunch, and at Transition. We get these solved and should start hitting 1k.

Email is a whole nother animal. We are confirming them manually tonight to prevent a repeat of last nights errors. It is unlikely that you will have received your email just yet if you're in today's 844. But you will.

At the moment yes.

There's a little bit of to-do at Transition from UPS to Postal, and it means that it's more efficient for us to have kept with UPS briefly. The glitch cost us about half an hour, which is a lot of orders, so keeping going was deemed prudent.

My current understanding of te plan is to do Postal wave 1 and Postal wave 2 in sequence, then transition back to UPS wave 2 then UPS wave 3 then postal 3 postal 4, etc. rather than 10 transition points, only 5.

Wave 2....and I never got an email. :(

/sits quietly in a cornee

Email is a whole nother animal. We are confirming them manually tonight to prevent a repeat of last nights errors. It is unlikely that you will have received your email just yet if you're in today's 844. But you will.

whuups - ninjaed

Edited by izzylobo
  • Like 2

I'd be really curious as to the size of the largest order Reaper has. I bet it's huge. I mean really huge. I only added about 7 or 8 thingies to my order, so mine is probably pretty pathetic when compared to the real massive orders.

~ S ~

I don't know if it's the larger order, but I pulled one today with 165 items. 10x of a lot of the dragons and stuff.

That was anomalously large though. The average #items in each wave is different, but the Wave 1 average is about 16 items.

Oh, that'll be Captain Invictus's, I think.  He posts on the Something Awful forums.  His Bones I order was even bigger, and involved 20 Vampire boxes.

• Like 2

I saw a shipment to Worcester, MA go by a little while ago.

If the snow clears up, that's easily drivable. :ph34r:

Becky will cut you if you try to take her Bones.

Haha, I will have to find these Woo-town (Worcesterite) people, would love to see what you all got. I saw the town I shipped to earlier today (my work address), but I'm the next town over from Worcester.

Since I see fellow New England peoples: putting a plug in to New England Miniature Painting Association paint day.  Thread is in the off-topic forum.

On-topic:  I'm wave 3 so: soon!

• Like 2

I am wondering what will happen with UPS vs USPS shipping times.

I typically get a package from Reaper in five days. In order to get my order this weekend, it seems that UPS will need to deliver a day faster. (Since I have not received an email yet, but I am Wave 1 and I am hoping it was shipped today).

I am wondering what will happen with UPS vs USPS shipping times.

I typically get a package from Reaper in five days. In order to get my order this weekend, it seems that UPS will need to deliver a day faster. (Since I have not received an email yet, but I am Wave 1 and I am hoping it was shipped today).

I am also wave 1 and got the email glitch.  From what I can tell all the US wave 1's have been done today.  That is what I gather from the forums someone correct me if I am wrong (which is entirely possible lol).