[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

I'd be really curious as to the size of the largest order Reaper has. I bet it's huge. I mean really huge. I only added about 7 or 8 thingies to my order, so mine is probably pretty pathetic when compared to the real massive orders.

~ S ~

I don't know if it's the larger order, but I pulled one today with 165 items. 10x of a lot of the dragons and stuff.

That was anomalously large though. The average #items in each wave is different, but the Wave 1 average is about 16 items.

Oh, that'll be Captain Invictus's, I think.  He posts on the Something Awful forums.  His Bones I order was even bigger, and involved 20 Vampire boxes.

My. Those forums look kind of nasty. I say "look" because apparently I cannot see any actual threads unless I register, which costs money. I can't even see the forum posting rules or get a sense of the culture. Although from the post titles, I'm guessing the culture is somewhat unfettered.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!

2013 Core Set x2

Dragon Hatchlings x1

Bag 'O Bases x6

Narthrax Dragon x2

Lords of Darkness x1

Heroes and Villains x1

Water Elementals x2

Hill Giants x1

Dungeon Decor 2 x1

Blightfang Dragon x2

Cinder Dragon x3

Master Series Paint Set x2

Verocithrax Dragon x1

Expansion Set 1 x1

Mister Bones x1

Master Series Paint Set 2 x2

Expansion Set 2 x1

Expansion Set 3 x1

Troll Slayer Sophie x10

Barbarians x1

Basilisk x1

Khanjira, the World Breaker x4

Dragons Don't Share x3

Thank You Set x1

Dark Sword Painting DVD Bundle x1

• Like 5

I'd be really curious as to the size of the largest order Reaper has. I bet it's huge. I mean really huge. I only added about 7 or 8 thingies to my order, so mine is probably pretty pathetic when compared to the real massive orders.

~ S ~

I don't know if it's the larger order, but I pulled one today with 165 items. 10x of a lot of the dragons and stuff.

That was anomalously large though. The average #items in each wave is different, but the Wave 1 average is about 16 items.

Oh, that'll be Captain Invictus's, I think.  He posts on the Something Awful forums.  His Bones I order was even bigger, and involved 20 Vampire boxes.

My. Those forums look kind of nasty. I say "look" because apparently I cannot see any actual threads unless I register, which costs money. I can't even see the forum posting rules or get a sense of the culture. Although from the post titles, I'm guessing the culture is somewhat unfettered.

It's less horrible than 4chan, but parts of it are worse than the average forum.  On the other hand, because it costs money, people are less inclined to break the rules.  Specific forums can be fairly decent.  The Traditional Games forum is a bit rowdier than Reaper, but still pretty well behaved, since the mod in charge of it sets the standards decently high.

I think of it a bit like reddit in that regard.  Some parts of it are complete horror shows, some parts are pretty cool, since moderation standards and rules differ from board to board.

• Like 2