[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wave one and not at a PO box and I'm locked in with no email confirmation.  I'll sit on my hands till tomorrow to see if it gets sorted out but I'm a little sad because this means it is really unlikely I will have my bones this weekend :(.  hopefully it shipped and I just haven't gotten the confirmation.  It just makes a me a little bummed. 

Which is funny because Packages that ship on tuesday from Reaper always get to me by Thursday or Friday and you are geographically closer.  Weird world.

More often than not, this is a matter of shipping hubs. I have a painter that I work with in Temple, TX. I've also worked with someone near Reaper. Although Temple is closer, the painter near Reaper would always get packages faster, because mail between Houston and Temple always routes through Austin or Dallas first, adding an extra day to the delivery time. Shipping logistics are fun! :;):

~v

• Like 5

Hilarious because my ups tracker just updated me and told me that my bones 2 package will deliver on Friday. It was shipped Tuesday night. :P

And I just got an email from UPS saying Monday, since they are saying it shipped this morning, even though I got a shipping notice on the 9th and arrival scans into a UPS hub on the 9th. Not enjoying UPS today.