[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Wow, this is odd. I just received an email from UPS 4 minutes ago. The tracking number link says it is out for early delivery, in my town, TODAY. I hadn't even realized it had shipped.

This means I really was #90 on Day 1 of shipping. I had just assumed one of the many other nerds in my small town had ninja-ed me.

Edited by Twil
  • Like 10

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPS has updated the delivery information for me as well.  Same thing with Original Delivery (said Friday) and now Early Delivery (Thursday).  Considering it was in Jackson, MS on its way to Atlanta, GA around 8am this morning; I can see why.  23.90 lbs here.

• Like 1

UPS has updated the delivery information for me as well. Same thing with Original Delivery (said Friday) and now Early Delivery (Thursday). Considering it was in Jackson, MS on its way to Atlanta, GA around 8am this morning; I can see why. 23.90 lbs here.

Oh hooo!! Fellow atlantian!

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 1

Wow, this is odd. I just received an email from UPS 4 minutes ago. The tracking number link says it is out for early delivery, in my town, TODAY. I hadn't even realized it had shipped.

This means I really was #90 on Day 1 of shipping. I had just assumed one of the many other nerds in my small town had ninja-ed me.

Dude- Congratulations.  I think you'll be our first reported receipt of Bones II.

Mine is doing something cool.  It is saying that it will deliver on Friday instead of Monday.  That's all good.

• Like 3