Sign in to follow this  
Soreena

[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

It's not impossible that I should get mine by Friday, with a Wave I package.  if it goes out the first day, it could potentially make the journey that quickly.  Realistically, though, I'm expecting it early next week.

If they hit their estimate of ~1000/day then there is about a 50% chance of any early bird shipping on Monday.  In my case, I locked in so fast I imagine that I am definitely in the first 50% of lock-ins.  So long as they hit their shipping estimates then I will have mine Thursday or Friday. :D

I'm tempted to try and estimate, but i don't dare...
  • Like 4

More pics!

..please?

wish granted

ks2_01.JPG

Core, Expansion 1, and Expansion 2 are all out of the boxes in the pile o mini bags. I am having a hard time processing this many minis in my brain..  just too much plastic joy

• Like 18

More pics!

..please?

wish granted

ks2_01.JPG

Core, Expansion 1, and Expansion 2 are all out of the boxes in the pile o mini bags. I am having a hard time processing this many minis in my brain..  just too much plastic joy

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! (Back into your head it goes...)

1) I totally regret not buying DDS2. I bought the dragon and the heroes separate. Now I totally want the terrain and box. I'm sure a few will be on ebay soon and retail later...

2) It looks like alot of the minis are in bags of 10-30 together, rather then individually wrapped (except the larger ones). Is that correct? If so I like the change, as yesterday I took it upon myself to unwrap the ummm 20... yea 20... minis that were still in bags from my vampire box. It took almost 30 minutes and filled a quarter of a trash bag.

• Like 5

Correct. The multi part mini are bagged parts together. Many of the bundled minis are in one bag. Some of the bags I opened and consolidated before the pic.

Edited by DixonGrfx
  • Like 4

It's not impossible that I should get mine by Friday, with a Wave I package. if it goes out the first day, it could potentially make the journey that quickly. Realistically, though, I'm expecting it early next week.

If they hit their estimate of ~1000/day then there is about a 50% chance of any early bird shipping on Monday. In my case, I locked in so fast I imagine that I am definitely in the first 50% of lock-ins. So long as they hit their shipping estimates then I will have mine Thursday or Friday. :D

I locked in my pledge in January. I hope it doesn't knock me into Tuesday shipping. Packages normally take five days to arrive here. That means Monday shipping likely shows up Saturday, but Tuesday shipping likely means after the holiday weekend for arrival.
  • Like 3

My daughter wanted to paint but I wanted to pilfer a bit and look over the loot more. So I set her up to paint the Great Worm she got for birthday while I opened the Core box and Expansion 1 box. Just to show you how much is packed in these boxes...

Core Box:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/68y28asoquqw405/2015-02-08%2015.43.38.jpg?dl=0

Expansion Box:

http://www.dropbox.com/s/64rmbwc84zvkm0a/2015-02-08%2015.45.02.jpg?dl=0

My wife was taking an interest into some of the minis in the expansion set.  I don't see her ever wanting to paint them since she is too busy with her nail/mani art.

Edit: Oh I did go through all 24 paints and added them to my list with my daughter who loves to call out the numbers.  I got her to say some of the paint names but since she is 5 and just learning to read she gets a bit shy when the word has more than 3-4 letters in it.  BTW, I need a better storage for paints and moving them around.  The Bones Learn To Paint kit and the thing under it are now full.

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 9

It's not impossible that I should get mine by Friday, with a Wave I package. if it goes out the first day, it could potentially make the journey that quickly. Realistically, though, I'm expecting it early next week.

If they hit their estimate of ~1000/day then there is about a 50% chance of any early bird shipping on Monday. In my case, I locked in so fast I imagine that I am definitely in the first 50% of lock-ins. So long as they hit their shipping estimates then I will have mine Thursday or Friday. :D

I locked in my pledge in January. I hope it doesn't knock me into Tuesday shipping. Packages normally take five days to arrive here. That means Monday shipping likely shows up Saturday, but Tuesday shipping likely means after the holiday weekend for arrival.

yeah, I am one of the few people left in this world that gets presidents' day off and I'm really hoping to get my bones by Saturday so I can play over the long weekend :D

• Like 6

Oooh, Mashaaf is a *big* girl!

Is that the gelatinous cube you got there? It looks to be in more parts than just cube and base.

I think Mr. Cube comes with a few similarly transparent slimes/jellies/oozes.

And it is in parts.  2 to be exact.  I am not going to even try and clue them until I see what others do.  

Forgot about the question on the cube since I was out playing poker when I read it on my phone last night. :) 

• Like 3

I GOT MY EMAIL!

Be right back, gotta find someone to get my kid from school tomorrow, I got somewhere to be!!! Lol

Your Avatar is quite appropriate for this thread!

Haha! Thanks. It's always relevant. :-)

What are the store hours? It's a 6 hr drive for me each way, so I wanna plan well!

• Like 4

Is that the gelatinous cube you got there? It looks to be in more parts than just cube and base.

And it is in parts.  2 to be exact.  I am not going to even try and clue them until I see what others do.  

Forgot about the question on the cube since I was out playing poker when I read it on my phone last night. :) 

The cube is in two parts, I believe, so you can put a human sized mini inside of it.

• Like 5

The cube is in two parts, I believe, so you can put a human sized mini inside of it.

Huh, I thought that the two pieces were a big hollow shell of a body and a smaller base with digested bones that goes under it.

But from the initial picture, it seems a bit more complex.

• Like 4