[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

So, because I'm a nerd, I laid out my core set like it is on the KS graphics. Took up my entire table.

That's brilliant!! ...I wish I'd thought of it! :lol: I just dumped out each bag in turn, then, starting at the top left of the KS graphic, hunted around until I found that mini, then stuck it back into the box; rinse and repeat. :)

My bones are in a snowbank as predicted. Two hours at 5ºF (after a couple days on trucks), everyone say a prayer for my paints :)

Gah, make that 3 hours, forgot I need to do errands after work!

Oh no, I hope they're okay! :(

~~~~

Got my Bones 2.5 hours ago; spent the time doing inventory and playing with them! Because they're AWESOME!! :D Also, dry-fitting the BEEEEEG figures, and holy freaking cow, pictures just don't do them justice AT ALL!! DDS2 is hugantic, and I can see why it was the tipping point for shipping for some people; the ruins alone weigh a few POUNDS. :wacko:

Almost everything was there (more on that later), and only one extra figure: an extra kitty! (lion) Which, given that I was SUPER excited to have big kitty Bones minis, is totally awesome! :D

There was only one thing missing, a kinda big thing...my Narthrax wasn't there! *cries* :down: The weird thing is, though, that it's definitely there in my Pledge Manager, but it's not listed in the invoice email I got from Reaper (the one that said "Bones 2 Kickstarter on its way"). So, I'm not sure what happened, why it didn't populate correctly, but I'll be sending an email for sure! I've got a second order in Wave 10, so I'll just ask them to put it in with that, save some shipping. :)

I took lots of pictures! I'll have them up likely later today; if not, I'll post them on Sunday, because Mr. Boot and I are going to a local con tonight and all of tomorrow.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 13

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was only one thing missing, a kinda big thing...my Narthrax wasn't there! *cries* :down: The weird thing is, though, that it's definitely there in my Pledge Manager, but it's not listed in the invoice email I got from Reaper (the one that said "Bones 2 Kickstarter on its way"). So, I'm not sure what happened, why it didn't populate correctly, but I'll be sending an email for sure! I've got a second order in Wave 10, so I'll just ask them to put it in with that, save some shipping. :)

I took lots of pictures! I'll have them up likely later today; if not, I'll post them on Sunday, because Mr. Boot and I are going to a local con tonight and all of tomorrow.

Huzzah!

I need to do a proper inventory of mine, but I think I might actually be missing Narthrax as well.

• Like 3

I need to do a proper inventory of mine, but I think I might actually be missing Narthrax as well.

Uh-oh. :( I hope this wasn't a system-wide error, that would be awful!!

Has anyone else who ordered Narthrax gotten theirs?

Huzzah!

• Like 2

General reminder: when emailing Reaper, remember the following information:

[email protected] 

**remember if you email, you need to give enough information to allow us to help you in your email.  with the volume of emails we receive, the more time we have to spend on tracking things down to answer your question because you don't give us the info, the less timely your response will be.  Include your Invoice/order number, shipping address, all associated emails, name of project (aka KS: Bones 2) specific description of the issue and your full name in every email you send us.  It really does matter.

Any email that does not clearly include invoice number, wave number, shipping address and that this is KS Bones 2, gets lower priority in the box. The amount of information you give, impacts the speed at which you can be assisted.

Could a mod please add this information to the first post? It took me about 10 minutes to locate ladystorm's posts in this thread. Thank you!

Huzzah!

• Like 3

Uh-oh. :( I hope this wasn't a system-wide error, that would be awful!!

Has anyone else who ordered Narthrax gotten theirs?

Huzzah!

I got Narthrax.  one of the best Bones figures I have seen.  So crisp and sharp.

I got the Narthraxs I ordered.

Is anyone's samurai guy missing his little banner pole?  

Mine is flying his flag proudly.

• Like 4

My bones are in a snowbank as predicted. Two hours at 5ºF (after a couple days on trucks), everyone say a prayer for my paints :)

Gah, make that 3 hours, forgot I need to do errands after work!

Mine are probably going to sit on the tarmac in a trailer at the UPS tranship center in Syracuse for nearly two days before they head to their final destination (no UPS deliveries on weekends). I'm hoping my paints are going to be okay - but planning on them being strangely colored scrambled eggs...  :down:

• Like 2

My order included a bag full of extra sets of all three size bases!! I'm overwhelmed with joy!!!!!

Now if my Basius pads every arrive I'll be the basing lord! 

I know chaosscorpion's arrived earlier today in PA so they're making it through the weather.

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 6