[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My bones are in a snowbank as predicted. Two hours at 5ºF (after a couple days on trucks), everyone say a prayer for my paints :)

Gah, make that 3 hours, forgot I need to do errands after work!

This is why I sometimes ship to my work address. The likelihood that I'm there at the moment of reception is far higher, so less bad surprises.

• Like 2

I need to do a proper inventory of mine, but I think I might actually be missing Narthrax as well.

Uh-oh. :( I hope this wasn't a system-wide error, that would be awful!!

Has anyone else who ordered Narthrax gotten theirs?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I got my Narthrax. 

I got my Narthrax as well. I ordered almost everything and that's what I received, plus tons of extra bases.

• Like 3

I need to do a proper inventory of mine, but I think I might actually be missing Narthrax as well.

Uh-oh. :( I hope this wasn't a system-wide error, that would be awful!!

I have mine but it's still in the bag. 

Just boiled all of the ruins from one of my DDS2 sets. They were pretty warped but straitened out nicely. The bottoms of a few pieces had slight bulges that I shaved away with a break-off knife before simmering. Worked a treat. One of the interlocking pieces does not interlock well (the dragon's base) so I trimmed the the edges of the base with my knife and it fits so much better now. Gotta love this material. 

• Like 5

I got the Narthraxs I ordered.

Is anyone's samurai guy missing his little banner pole?  

Mine has his.

lol I'm glad I DIDN'T end up with extra bases (I had precisely 50:20:10 of the small, medium and large, respectively); I would have nowhere to put them! :lol:

Oh! I forgot to mention that the very first thing I did was open up the bag with the gelatinous cube, and make it eat something. Because I've been WAITING to do that ever since it was revealed!! The poor dwarf never stood a chance. :lol:

Also, I thought it was cool that my order was actually picked by Bryan; I can't think of a lot of other companies where one of the owners would be pulling orders right along with the regular workers!! :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 13

I received both of the Narthrax minis I ordered.

Out of two Core sets, the only thing missing is the sword arm of the dragonman from the core 30 of one set. I find it amusing since with Bones I and two Vampire boxes, the only thing missing was an arm from one of the DHL goblins. I may need to post a picture of that one, as I painted him with the rest of the goblins, missing arm and all.

Considering the sheer number of minis received for both Bones Kickstarters, only missing one arm each time is remarkable!

I will have to think about how to make use of the error to help the armless dragonman compensate. :)

Bones bitz conversion to the rescue!

With two Core sets (and two bags of bases), I was pleasantly surprised to find the approximates numbers for bases reasonably accurate - 20 Large, 40 Medium, 98 Small. I really like the shape of the bases, and the vertical sides instead of sloped.

Edited by DonTheDime
  • Like 4

General reminder: when emailing Reaper, remember the following information:

[email protected] 

**remember if you email, you need to give enough information to allow us to help you in your email.  with the volume of emails we receive, the more time we have to spend on tracking things down to answer your question because you don't give us the info, the less timely your response will be.  Include your Invoice/order number, shipping address, all associated emails, name of project (aka KS: Bones 2) specific description of the issue and your full name in every email you send us.  It really does matter.

Any email that does not clearly include invoice number, wave number, shipping address and that this is KS Bones 2, gets lower priority in the box. The amount of information you give, impacts the speed at which you can be assisted.

Oh, I did not see this. I did include the order #/name and my email. Let's hope they find me somewhere.. And that I'm already shipped.

Well, my package won't be delivered until Monday -- meaning actually Tuesday -- but at this point I find myself hoping that.. just maybe... I might get... two?

As one of the guys in Wave 10, if I don't get mine and you get two, I'll assume you got mine.  Where do you live again? :P

• Like 2