Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard back about my missing wave 1 shipment:

Thank you for inquiring.
Unfortunately, we are experiencing significant difficulties with our Tracking Software.  Our database gurus are working with the Shipping Company to better coordinate our data so this valuable service can be provided.
We do not expect a resolution before Thursday.  This is extremely frustrating for us as well as for you.  We really do appreciate your patience.

Bummer.  Oh well.  As I've said before, been waiting months already, a few more days won't kill me.  You guys are all making me insanely jealous though.  ;)

• Like 3

When I asked people to wait to ask about their emails,  and then offered to answer their questions, I had no idea things were going this direction.  Over 2000 of you have asked already.  

So the current state of things:

Unfortunately, we are experiencing significant difficulties with our Tracking Software. Our database gurus are working with the Shipping Company to better coordinate our data so this valuable service can be provided.

We do not expect a resolution before Thursday. This is extremely frustrating for us as well as for you. We really do appreciate your patience.

the translation: the emails are generated and our system registers them as sent. many, too many, orders have tracking information inaccessible to our system. we know it exists, we just can't access it. it is so frustrating. we have people working with shippers to make our systems talk to each other better. It is a holiday weekend, we have to work around that, and based on time estimates Thursday is the probable time frame.

Packages are shipped.  If you have an invoice number, and your Wave is done, then your package has shipped.  All Wave One is complete.  The ROW/PO Box/FPO-APO is sort of like a new wave group (W-R), and they have been processed up through W3, with W4 in process.  Some W2 went out. 

If you don't have an invoice number, you probably haven't locked in your pledge. If you are only now locking in your pledge, you won't ship until the end.

If you want to change your address to local pick up, it is too late. That option has closed.  We had people try, and their orders had already shipped.  

Edited by ladystorm
and I'm done for the day...
  • Like 7

When I asked people to wait to ask about their emails,  and then offered to answer their questions, I had no idea things were going this direction.  Over 2000 of you have asked already.  

So the current state of things:

Unfortunately, we are experiencing significant difficulties with our Tracking Software. Our database gurus are working with the Shipping Company to better coordinate our data so this valuable service can be provided.

We do not expect a resolution before Thursday. This is extremely frustrating for us as well as for you. We really do appreciate your patience.

the translation: the emails are generated and our system registers them as sent. many, too many, orders have tracking information inaccessible to our system. we know it exists, we just can't access it. it is so frustrating. we have people working with shippers to make our systems talk to each other better. It is a holiday weekend, we have to work around that, and based on time estimates Thursday is the probable time frame.

Packages are shipped.  If you have an invoice number, and your Wave is done, then your package has shipped.  All Wave One is complete.  The ROW/PO Box/FPO-APO is sort of like a new wave group (W-R), and they have been processed up through W3, with W4 in process.  Some W2 went out. 

If you don't have an invoice number, you probably haven't locked in your pledge. If you are only now locking in your pledge, you won't ship until the end.

If you want to change your address to local pick up, it is too late. That option has closed.  We had people try, and their orders had already shipped.  

Over 2000!? Now I feel kind of bad for having been one of them.

Thanks for posting this - much appreciated.

• Like 1

That's great news then.  I was willing to wait longer, but if you're saying that in all likelyhood my shipment is already in transit and the current location is a mystery, so much the more exciting.  :D

Thanks for clearing that up, ladystorm.  It's undoubtedly a circus in there right now and I know I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate your calm and polite handling of such an enormous and stressful undertaking as this.

• Like 3

Which one is Izzy again? That's who packed my order. Gotta say, I LOVE that we know who packed our orders and the signature sheet is brilliant. 

Does anybody have advice on what type of super glue would be best to assemble the gelatinous cube? I have normal, medium CA+, gel and Gorilla on hand. I've been using the CA+ for the white Bones figures because it's gap filling. I just don't want to accidentally mess up the translucency of the cube. 

• Like 6

Thanks for the update Ladystorm and Bryan. Can't say I like it, but I know that you are not to blame and it cannot be helped, I simply have to accept it (deep breath in ... deep breath out) ... I guess it's too much to ask of our American friends to not open their boxes of Bones out of solidarity? ... Oh, yeah ... thought so ;)

But seriously ... if this means that my Bones have shipped (wave 1) and I only cannot track them, that's very much ok. If it means my Bones have not yet shipped and I have to wait a week longer ... oh well, goto line 1.

• Like 1