[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Which one is Izzy again? That's who packed my order. Gotta say, I LOVE that we know who packed our orders and the signature sheet is brilliant. 

Does anybody have advice on what type of super glue would be best to assemble the gelatinous cube? I have normal, medium CA+, gel and Gorilla on hand. I've been using the CA+ for the white Bones figures because it's gap filling. I just don't want to accidentally mess up the translucency of the cube.

You got a Talin pack!

...unless there's two Izzys running around Reaper.

Still, :wub:

• Like 9

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get 9 of those guys from box 3 that are like the generic bathalian soldiers...?

Yup. Forget exactly how many I got, but I got more than I was expecting.

The Kulathi guys? I think I remember that the expansion ended up with six instead of three, and that it was actually the original plan to have six all along but the KS graphics didn't reflect it.

Which one is Izzy again? That's who packed my order. Gotta say, I LOVE that we know who packed our orders and the signature sheet is brilliant. 

Does anybody have advice on what type of super glue would be best to assemble the gelatinous cube? I have normal, medium CA+, gel and Gorilla on hand. I've been using the CA+ for the white Bones figures because it's gap filling. I just don't want to accidentally mess up the translucency of the cube.

You got a Talin pack!

REALLY! I was hoping that was the case. Yay yay yay! I have a folder on my PC where I save a copy of every piece of his concept art that I run across. I was one of the KS commenters begging for a Talin printed art book kickstarter. In an era of polished digital concept art he's a Keeper of the True Flame. Pencil on paper FTW!  :lol:

Thanks for the verification Last Knight. Hey, I thought you were absent?  :rock:

• Like 5

REALLY! I was hoping that was the case. Yay yay yay! I have a folder on my PC where I save a copy of every piece of her concept art that I run across. I was one of the KS commenters begging for a Talin printed art book kickstarter. In an era of polished digital concept art she's a Keeper of the True Flame. Pencil on paper FTW!  :lol:

Thanks for the verification Last Knight. Hey, I thought you were absent?  :rock:

FTFY.

...and I am. YOU SAW NOTHING. *disappears in a shower of Bones*

• Like 9

I did have a curiosity while going through them all. For the core set and the first two expansions, I was writing the last three digits of the Bones KS numbers on them for later identification. The mummies and skeletons were all smooth while nearly everything else had the copyright and such info on them. Not that its at all important, but it piqued my interest. Don't expect an answer either, just was sharing.

No "Made in China" on them?

Could those molds possibly be moving to Denton to run in Thomas?

It could have originally been a sprue set where the Â® and country of origin were printed on the sprue and not the base.

• Like 1

I received mine yesterday afternoon.  I'm still working through the inventory, but mostly seems good.  Only errors so far are a missing arm on the ice devil and I didn't get the king and princess mouslings.  I'll probably wait until Reaper has completed shipping all orders out before I contact them, though.

• Like 4

You got a Talin pack!

I'd be honored to get an Izzy pack. Talin is my favorite fantasy artist when it comes to line art!

• Like 8

Izzy is Isabel 'Talin' Collier. She is best known as our star concept artist.

Thank you for the info big B. If only I made it to just one ReaperCon and met some of the Reaper peeps in person I'd know these things. ::P:  It's hard to know who is who (or even what) on the forums. Most forumites call me a she because people think they see Caroline in my user name. I'm such a huge fan of her art. Knowing she packed my box made my day! Hopefully one day we'll get her female oni sketch made into a metal mini.  :wub:

• Like 6

Izzy is Isabel 'Talin' Collier. She is best known as our star concept artist.

Thank you for the info big B. If only I made it to just one ReaperCon and met some of the Reaper peeps in person I'd know these things. ::P:  It's hard to know who is who (or even what) on the forums. Most forumites call me a she because people think they see Caroline in my user name. I'm such a huge fan of her art. Knowing she packed my box made my day! Hopefully one day we'll get her female oni sketch made into a metal mini.  :wub:

...wait. You mean... this isn't you? :huh:

coraline-1.jpg

• Like 8