[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

Just lost all my excitement.

"Your shipment was postmarked on 02-13-2015 and is being shipped UPS Priority Mail Innovations."

UPS....uh oh. Time to prepare for the worst gouging ever. Gonna need to dig out my assless chaps when the UPSman comes to the door. I thought Canada was getting USPS shipping? This is going to hurt. Didn't get a tracking number in the email either. What happens if I refuse to pay their exorborant fees?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Your shipment was postmarked on 02-13-2015 and is being shipped UPS Priority Mail Innovations."

UPS....uh oh. Time to prepare for the worst gouging ever. Gonna need to dig out my assless chaps when the UPSman comes to the door. I thought Canada was getting USPS shipping? This is going to hurt. Didn't get a tracking number in the email either. What happens if I refuse to pay their exorborant fees?

Read further up from your post. You'll feel better.  ::):

Edited by Florin
  • Like 3

Read further up from your post. You'll feel better.  ::):

Whew. I know it's not Valentines day anymore, but I love you Reaper.

• Like 7

In need of more pictures from people who have received their packages already... It's been a tiring weekend here in Denmark (flip by any news channel if you don't know why :mellow: ), so I could use some Bones cheering up while waiting for my own to arrive (or probably leave the US first).

So please get snapping and posting! ^_^

Edited by GentleGiant
  • Like 3

In need more pictures from people who have received their packages already... It's been a tiring weekend here in Denmark (flip by any news channel if you don't know why :mellow: ), so I could use some Bones cheering up while waiting for my own to arrive (or probably leave the US first).

Any particular request? Can take a picture of nearly any of them. Didn't get the big spider, paints, or cases.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 2

So are you saying there is now way of tracking the parcel with the ROW UPS code?

You get a tracking number. While UPS has it, you have location updates. When they hand it over to USPS (or other mail carrier), the updates depend on the mail carrier. Sometimes USPS is good at updating, other times not so much. USPS tends to okay at updating when things are delivered.

In need more pictures from people who have received their packages already... It's been a tiring weekend here in Denmark (flip by any news channel if you don't know why :mellow: ), so I could use some Bones cheering up while waiting for my own to arrive (or probably leave the US first).

Any particular request? Can take a picture of nearly any of them. Didn't get the big spider, paints, or cases.

Well, here's our list of what we'll be receiving. Feel free to include any you think are especially cool among those. :;):

3    Core Set

2    Core Expansion Set #1

2    Core Expansion Set #2

3    Heroes and Villains

2    Master Series Paints

2    Master Series Paints 2

2    Oh, Rats

1    Gnolls and Bugbears

1    Unleash the Kraken

1    Lords of Darkness

5    Narthrax Dragon

1    Mouselings