[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

Soreena

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a pleasant surprise when I dragged myself in from work tonight, a 22 pound box from Texas. All the more surprising because I never received any emails at all. Of course, I never received any emails from the previous Bones Kickstarter, either. For the record, I'm wave 2, USA, so I suppose that I'm one of the lucky few who managed to get in under the wire before the hard working Reaper switched to ROW. I haven't had time to do any unpacking whatsoever, but the packing slip matches my pledge manager exactly.

2013 Core Set x1
Gnolls & Bugbears x3
Shambling Dead x3
Dungeon Decor x3
Sylvan Creatures x4
Dragon Hatchlings x2
Mister Bones x1
Narthrax Dragon x1
Lords of Darkness x1
Unleash the Kraken! x1
Oh, Rats! x1
Heroes and Villains x1
Gelatinous Cube x2
Water Elementals x3
Hill Giants x1
Dungeon Decor x4
Blightfang Dragon x1
Cinder Dragon x1
Figure Case x3
Master Series Paint Set 2 x1
Expansion Set 1 x1
Expansion Set 2 x1
Troll Slayer Sophie x10
Basilisk x2
Dragons Don't Share x1
Thank You Set x1
Cadirith x1

Thank you, Ghent!

• Like 7

It's not about how big your order is, but how you use it!

Well if Bones I is any indication, I'll be super excited then spend the next year painting less than 2% of them.

BUT I often have Pathfinder campaigns at my place, and people are free to use all of the books/mini's/dice that are here. I like to foster Roll Player growth by giving players the tools to have fun. (Even if I never actually GM)

• Like 4

Well, I'm chuffed! My stuff showed up yesterday... a few shipping errors: I don't see my giants, and my Kahnjira has an empty spot in it's plastic... gonna do more sorting, see if anything else turns up missing. I'm not even gonna bother with the human-sized stuff... two or three errors in a near-700$ order seems reasonable, though. I got a cool paper with signatures on it, which is getting framed - did everyone get them, or was it just a few mixed in?

• Like 3

Well, I'm chuffed! My stuff showed up yesterday... a few shipping errors: I don't see my giants, and my Kahnjira has an empty spot in it's plastic... gonna do more sorting, see if anything else turns up missing. I'm not even gonna bother with the human-sized stuff... two or three errors in a near-700$ order seems reasonable, though. I got a cool paper with signatures on it, which is getting framed - did everyone get them, or was it just a few mixed in?

I think everyone gets them, from what I was told while at Reaper. I actually got given mine, because my box was pulled before they started putting them in =D

• Like 3

My Email did not show Khanjira, and Mashaaf. I did order those.

Did I understand correctly that they are being shipped anyway?

That it is just an email error?

Would hate to miss my big giant evil ones.

That's correct. Anything with a comma in its name borked the email system and got left out of the message. Bryan checked and they were picked and packed.

My Email did not show Khanjira, and Mashaaf. I did order those.

Did I understand correctly that they are being shipped anyway?

That it is just an email error?

Would hate to miss my big giant evil ones.

Yes they are supposed to have shipped as the database shows correct and it is an email error that doesn't show items with commas in the name.

The few orders missing the big 3 may or may not be related; there isn't any correlated data points to suggest either way. The bat majority of people reporting the email issues have reported getting their entire order.